Advanced Course in Yoga
ADVANCED COURSE IN YOGA
(Previously Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course)
The course emphasizes integration of the classical yogic texts with the practice of teaching. Participants will advance their deeper understanding of impact of yogic practices on anatomy and physiology of human body. Students will participate in discussions, lectures and hands on training to gain new insights on what it means to be a yoga teacher and to enhance their teaching abilities. We will examine how we teach while exploring the art and science of teaching methodology from a multidisciplinary yogic perspective.
One Month; starts from March 15, 2017
Diploma in Yoga of one academic year or equivalent+ 6 months of teaching experience.
Diploma or certificate for 6 months + 9 months of teaching experience.
Any graduate + QCI certification of Level 1 + 6 months of teaching experience.
- Age: There is no age bar for the course
- Medical Test: Candidates should be medically fit and mentally sound. Selection is subject to clearing the medical examination conducted by the Institute.
INTAKE CAPACITY – 30 Indian Students + International Students
SELECTION METHOD – Selection is based on Merit-cum-timely registration
MEDIUM – English
- Theory Lectures: 45 hours / Credits: 3
- Practical Sessions: 90 hours / Credits: 3
- Total 3 + 3 = 6 Credits
- Indian Students: INR 25,000.00
- International Students: USD 1500.00
Note: Last Date of accepting the application form is February 15.
Get Detailed InformationRegister Online