Essence of Bhagvadgita for the Modern Times
1. The course offers a journey to the wonderland of Traditional Yoga.
2. It teaches the art of facing the challenges of life in an efficient way.
3. It furnishes a plethora of methods to get rid of worldly sorrow, stress and misery.
4. Helps building a Dynamic Personality.
5. Teaches the Art of Loving and Living
6. Interactive Sessions.
1. Bhagavadgita : The Traditional and Modern Perspective
2. Dilemma of Man and the resultant problems (Arjuna Vishada Yoga)
3. Identification of the Root Cause of Misery and its Eradication (Shankhya Yoga)
4. Enjoying life through Work (Karma Yoga)
Rs. 4000 for visitors of the Health Care Centre. For others lodging and boarding charges are applicable as per the charges of the health centre.
Sunday to Saturday – 2 hours every evening (Contact front office for timings)
Research Officer, Philosophico-Research Department
Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute