Foundation Course in Ayurveda
FOUNDATION COURSE IN YOGA AYURVEDA (FCYA)
- To promote the awareness for Positive Health and Yogic Personality Development in students.
- To develop and impart skills in application of yogic practices for restoring and promoting Positive Health.
- Etiology of selected disease and disorders will be studied with the help of research surveys and clinical observations in the context of basic concepts in Yoga and Ayurveda.
21-Days course, conducted once a year (15th Jun to 5th July).
Note: Last date of receiving application is 15th May. Rs. 500/- will be the late fee until 30th May and Rs. 1000/- after May 30.
- Qualification: Graduate/Diploma/Certificate holders in Yoga/Naturopathy/ Physical education.
- Age: No age bar for the course.
- Medical Test: Candidate should be medically fit and sound. Selection is subject to clearing the medical examination conducted by the Institute.
For Indian Students:
Course Fees – Rs. 16,000/-
Boarding & Lodging – Rs. 4,500/-
Others – Rs. 3,500/-
Total – Rs. 24,000/-
For International Students:
Course Fee – USD 325
Boarding & Lodging – USD 375
Total – USD 700
Selection is based on Merit-cum-timely Registration.
Theory lectures 45 Hrs. Credits 2.25
Practical Yoga 45 Hrs Credits 2.25
Unit 1. Ayurveda– Concept, origin, historical development as a health Care System.
Unit 2. Concept of Health- Modern perspectives, Yogic and Ayurvedic stand points.
Unit 3. Yoga & Ayurveda– A comparative study.
Unit 4. Practical YogaGet detailed informationRegister Online
Internal assessment : Attendance in Theory and Practicals. Assignment in the form of practicum, seminar and project work. Personal experiences pertaining to yoga practices In the capacity of a yoga practitioner.
Personality changes: as assessed by different teachers through a semi structured tool