Online Course – Ayurveda for Yoga Teachers
Learn the Yogic system of Self-care and Medicine
Ayurveda Certificate Course for Yoga Teachers
SYLLABUS OVERVIEW :
Online learning – Concepts, Principles, Applications :
Part 1 – Introduction & History of Ayurveda Maulik sidhant – Fundamental principles of Ayurveda & Padartha Vigyan Swasthavritta & Yoga
Part 2 – Sharir Rachana & Kriya Vigyan (Anatomy & Physiology) Kayachikitsa – Disease & its manifestation
Part 3 – Ayurvedic diagnostic methods & techniques Basic knowledge of Local & Panchakarma Therapy
Part 4 – Dravyaguna vigyan- Knowledge of Ayurvedic herbs Bhaishajya Kalpana – Ayurveda Methods of preparation of medicine.
Part 5 – Ayurveda and the Mind.
Part 6 – Interviews and talks with Ayurveda doctors.
Ten Assignments to complete. Certificate of completion awarded.
Therapy Training at KaivalyaDhama, Lonavala, India :
On Site – Experiential immersion in Ayurvedic therapies for two weeks. Additional – Certificate of Partcipation in Ayurvedic Therapy Training, awarded..
Note : The course is right for anyone wanting to start their journey into knowing and understanding the five thousand year old healing tradition of India.
HOW IT WORKS :
– Study the theory online through 100 video lessons, read and check curated references online, discuss online with our ayurveda guides, take notes and complete assignments. This should take you minimum 100 hours to 150 hours if you do it sincerely. After submission of assignments and checking by us, you are awarded the certificate – AYURVEDA CERTIFICATE FOR YOGA TEACHERS. – For additonal practical and experiential certification, you need to come to KaivalyaDhama, India for 2 weeks for observation and understanding of therapies and practical methods. A certificate of participation is awarded. Note : If you are not a yoga teacher and cannot submit credentials then your certification is ONLINE AYURVEDA COURSE CERTIFICATE. .
CONTINUOUS LEARNING :
You pay once but have access to all content for five years. We are continuously adding content almost every month. Detailed conversations with ayurvedic healers, case studies, interviews, presentations. So you do not just get information but a full immersion into the world of yogic and ayurvedic healing. You may ask – “Does my learning end with the certificate?” The answer is that we are focussed on your learning outcome and transformation. And that takes a bit of time. So yes, you get the certificate but have many years of subsequent access to new learning content, at no extra cost. .
Your Teacher and Guide
Dr. Sachin Jadhav
Ayurvedic doctor and practitioner
Dr. Sachin Jadhav is a post-graduate in Ayurveda. He has his own Ayurvedic clinic and hospital in Maharashtra, India and has been practicing ayurveda for the last fifteen years. The lectures in the course are mostly delivered by him.
Dr. Nutan Pakhare
Ayurvedic doctor and practitioner
Dr. Nutan Pakhare is a graduate in Ayurveda from Mumbai University. She has been practicing ayurveda in KaivalyaDhama, Mumbai, for many years. She is your guide within the course, answering all your questions.
Features – Ayurveda for Yoga Teachers online course
BONUS – The Five Elements Course by Swami NityaMuktananda
- Introduction to Concept
- Universal Concept and stories from around the world
- The Five Stratas
- Talk on Earth
- Talk on Water
- Talk on Fire
- Talk on Air
- Talk on Space
- Application on level of Personalities
- Balancing the Energies
- Makkaho Exercises demonstrated
The value of this course in the relationships you will form with practicing Indian ayurvedic healers
Common questions :
Is this course right for me?
How long do I have to complete the theory part?
What is the total cost of doing this course?
Can I practice as an Ayurvedic doctor after this course?
What are the dates for the practicals in India?
Ask a question
The best way to learn Ayurveda is from people who practice it.
Ayurveda for Yoga TeachersInternational payments
- – 100 video lessons
- – Curated reference link for extended reading
- – Discussions with experts
- – Assignments to complete
Ayurveda Course for Yoga Teachers INRIndian Payments
- Course access will be given within 24 hours of payment.
- The total amount is INR 26,105 inclusive of convenience fees.
Fees – 2 weeks practicals at KaivalyaDhama
– Practical therapy training is held every alternate month starting September 2018. Its starts on the first sunday of every designated month – September and November 2018. – Practical tuition and demonstration for two weeks at KaivalyaDham – INR 37000/- – Stay and meals are charged separately as per choice of rooms. Check here for tariffs. ( In case in-campus rooms are not available, we will book you into a hotel next to the institute) Note : The practical therapy training has very small group sizes for individual attention. DATES IN 2018 : 2nd – 16th September, 2018 4th – 18th November, 2018
– We have been around for a hundred years. The oldest yoga institute in the world. – KaivalyaDhama is recognised by the Government of India. – KaivalyaDhama is recognised by all the major councils of Yoga, worldwide. – We are well known for our therapeutic excellence.