Yoga College - Courses (Short Term)
From 3 weeks - 3 Months
This course is accredited as Certificate Course from Indian Yoga Association (IYA) and as Level 2 from Yoga Certification Board (YCB)
Yoga College - Courses (Long Term)
From 1 - 3 Years
This course is accredited as Advanced Certificate Course from Indian Yoga Association (IYA) and as Level-3 from Yoga Certification Board (YCB)
This course is affiliated to Kavikulguru Kalidas Sanskrit University, Ramtek, Distt - Nagpur
- An Institute for Scientific and Philosophico- Literary Research , Training & Treatment in Yoga, Recognized by University of Pune for Research vide letter No. CA2654 dated 29th June, 2007.
- Declared as an institute of Higher Learning by Govt. of India, Ministry of Education in 1962 vide letter No. 7630/62_U4. Dated 12th November, 1962.
- Declared as Resource Centre/ Nodal Agency in context with Introduction of Yoga in Schools” by Ministry of HRD , Dept. of Education vide DD No. 5-21/2004-school-6. Dated 24th August, 2005
- Recognised by Govt. of Maharashtra to give 14 days on duty leave to its employees vide GR No. ARJA 2404/2/Seva-8, dated 3 Feb.2004.
- Gordhandas Seksaria College of Yoga & Cultural Synthesis is permanently recognition by the NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR TEACHER EDUCATION, NEW DELHI. Govt. of India, (Regd. Code is 114046) vide Letter No. WRC/9-9/NCTE/2004/2554Dated 21st April, 2004.
- Certified as Recognised Institute for Specialized Studies by Kavikulguru Kalidas Sanskrit University.
Meet our Teachers
Please register online through the respective course pages.
Selection is based on merit and timely registration.
For more details, please email [email protected]
We accept day scholars in B.A. and M.A. Yoga Philosophy courses, besides residential intake. Rest of the courses are residential only.
We are located in Lonavala. The nearest international airport is Mumbai – about 2.5 hours drive.
The other nearest domestic airport is Pune – about 1.5 hours drive.
Students coming for the courses are given shared accommodation in separate hostels for ladies and gents, with community bath.
Yes, we offer scholarship based on certain criteria and merit.
Please see details here
Yes, internships are offered at the end of certain courses. Selection is based on candidate’s academic performance and requirement, which are determined in a due process.
Please go through this handbook – Click Here
We have a library with over 30,000 titles on yoga. Students are given free access during the tenure of their course.
Wi-Fi is available in the in-campus cafe “Sattva”
There is also an in-campus ATM.
Please fill out the enquiry form using the “Talk To US” button below. Our team will answer you.