Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Duration: 6 days
CME is a six-day program sponsored by Ministry of Ayush.
The course specially caters to Ayush professionals and Yoga Teachers such as doctors, paramedics.
The aim of this CME is to educate the Medical Fraternity into the Scientific understanding of Yoga and its therapeutic applications. To update regarding trends in R & D activities for development of AYUSH systems and highlight the areas of research and avenues for collaborative activities.
Purpose of CME
- To encourage Yoga Teachers to undergo traditional technical knowledge upgradation and professional development in an organized manner.
- To upgrade the professional knowledge of Yoga Teachers to adopt effective teaching practices.
- To encourage the use of science behind Yoga among professionals.
- To provide information to Yoga Teachers regarding research and scientific journals to keep them professionally updated.
- To enhance professional knowledge of teachers with emerging trends of healthcare and scientific outcomes necessitate.
- An extensive Philosophical, Scientific and Practical programme with deliberations from eminent speakers from all over India along with our own subject experts.
Scheme for Ayush Doctors/Teachers Sponsored by Ministry of Ayush, GOI
This Course is Being Offered for FREE
Facilities for the Selected Applicants
Travel expenses, Boarding and Lodging charges will be provided to applicants (as per the AYUSH –CME Guidelines).
The payment of TA bills shall be made only on production of original tickets, receipts etc. It will be made after the program is over by transferring into bank account.
Hard Copy of registration form (Download the Brochure) along with attached requisite documents (Self attested) and two passport size photo (Name behind) in sealed envelope subscribing “APPLICATION OF CME” must reach on or before 7.01.2022 to the following address
Ms. Sindhu Tiwari
KAIVALYADHAMA, Swami Kuvalayananda Marg, Lonavla, Maharashtra, India 410403