SOHAM - Two weeks immersive healing program
22nd July – 5th August 2018
2nd September – 16th September 2018
The acronym SOHAM stands for:
S – Self O – Observation H – Healing and A – Awareness M – Mantra
This two week immersive program is aimed at individuals who have had chronic health conditions / psychosomatic disorders for a long time or have gone through the cancer and need the empowerment towards better physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
- The program is designed in a manner where first week is devoted to observation and awareness. We will try to spend time to be more aware of our own self, which would lead to a better understanding.
- The second week will usher in the understanding of our own self and observe the change which is occurring and is possible as future projection. We look to empower individuals continue with changes for betterment.
Come together, speak together,
let your minds be united, harmonious; as ancient gods unanimous
sit down to their appointed share.
Yoga Therapy as a tool for healing
The three integral steps / measures of Yogic Therapy are:
- Cultivation of correct Psychological attitude – Conscious observance of certain rules for self-discipline and self-training called ‘Yamas’, ‘Niyamas’ and ‘maitryadibhavana’.
- Reconditioning of Psycho-physiological mechanism (neuro-glandular-muscular) – Asana, Mudra and Bandha and Pranayama.
- Other Yogic Therapeutical procedures and Yogic Principles of Diet – Various types of lavages and special acclimatisation processes.
The aim of this program
The main purpose of building this program is to have more focused and immersive approach towards facilitating people to empower them and to guide for a quality way of living.
This program is open to all those who are seeking to find meaning in their lives, to mend their ways, to find solace in their loss, to derive positive energy, to live their life, to be fully human, fully alive.
Meet Our Facilitators
Program Fees – Rs. 16,500
Accommodation (Single rooms with meals included. Tariffs mentioned are for two weeks)
- Standard Room with community bath – Rs. 14,400
- Standard Room with attached bath – Rs. 21,000
- Executive Room (Non-AC) – Rs. 23,200
- Executive Room (AC) – Rs. 27,200 + tax – Rs. 1898
- Deluxe Room (Non-AC) – Rs. 35,200 + tax – Rs. 2856
- Deluxe Room (AC) – Rs. 39,200 + tax – Rs. 3334
- For Registration, 50% of the program fees it to be paid as advance, upon intimation of acceptance into the program.
- Rooms will be reserved on registration. Room tariff is payable on arrival.
Check-in: Sunday, 22nd July 2018
Check-out: Sunday, 5th August 2018
Check-in: Sunday, 2nd September 2018
Check-out: Sunday, 16th September 2018
6:00am– Herbal tea
6:30am to 7:00am – Mantra japa (Chanting)
7:00am to 7:30am – Shuddhi kriya / Kriya Yoga
7:30am to 8:30am – Therapeutic Asanas
8:30am to 9:30am – Breakfast
9:00am to 11:00am – Therapy at Nature Cure
11:00am to 12noon – Breathing Practices/Pranayama/Meditation
12noon to 1:00pm – Lunch
2:00pm to 2:30pm – Pranadharana / Swadhyaya / Consultation
2:30 pm to 3 pm – Herbal tea & Fruits
3:00pm to 4:30pm – Session/ Group Activity
5:00pm to 6:00pm – Therapeutic Asanas
7:00pm to 8:00pm – Dinner
Same as Week I with:
7:30am to 8:30am – Yogabhyas
3:00pm to 4:30pm – Healing with sound therapy
5:00pm to 6:00pm – Yogabhyas
Have a query? Write to Us
- Please fill out the form below to register
- Our team will review your form along with case record and update you on the status of your acceptance into the program over an email within a week.