SOHAM - Two weeks immersive healing program
21st April to 5th May 2019
2nd June to 16th June 2019
3rd November to 17 November 2019
SOHAM is an acronym for
S – Self O – Observation H – Healing and A – Awareness M – Mantra
SOHAM is a two-week immersive program aimed at individuals who experience – or have experienced – chronic health conditions or psychosomatic disorders for a long time or have lived with cancer and feel the need to be empowered to live and enjoy better physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
Aim of this program
To offer a focused and immersive approach to facilitating people to empower themselves and guide them towards a better way of living.
Be open to all those who are seeking meaning in their lives, to mend their ways, to find solace in their loss, to derive positive energy, to live a healthy life, to be fully human, to be fully alive.
The programme is designed in a 2-stage manner:
- The first week is devoted to observation and awareness. With the programme facilitator’s assistance, the participants will spend time to become more aware of their own selves, which will lead to a better understanding of themselves vis-a-vis their prior experiences.
The second week will usher in this understanding and the participants will observe the changes occurring within them, and which are possible through future projections. Gradually, the participants will feel empowered as individuals and, through practice, will continue to bring in changes for their own betterment.
Come together, speak together,
let your minds be united, harmonious; as ancient gods unanimous
sit down to their appointed share.
Yoga Therapy as a tool for healing
The three integral steps / measures of Yogic Therapy are:
- Cultivation of correct Psychological attitude – Conscious observance of certain rules for self-discipline and self-training called ‘Yamas’, ‘Niyamas’ and ‘maitryadibhavana’.
- Reconditioning of Psycho-physiological mechanism (neuro-glandular-muscular) – Asana, Mudra and Bandha and Pranayama.
- Other Yogic Therapeutical procedures and Yogic Principles of Diet – Various types of lavages and special acclimatisation processes.
The aim of this program
The main purpose of building this program is to have more focused and immersive approach towards facilitating people to empower them and to guide for a quality way of living.
This program is open to all those who are seeking to find meaning in their lives, to mend their ways, to find solace in their loss, to derive positive energy, to live their life, to be fully human, fully alive.
Meet Our Facilitators
This program has offered me a new way to understand how the mind and the body works. I feel much better after the end of this program. It was excellent! All the techniques that have been taught helps you get rid of lot of the diseases you have.Christel
I landed up accidentally on the two weeks SOHAM program. I realised that this is the most holistic yoga therapy program that you can do. This is not just core yoga, but also a lot of meditation and meditative activity happens during this program. Personally I found this very effective. I had sleeping disorder and also was suffering from back and leg pain. This program helped solve most of these! The program offered more than what I had expected. As far as yoga philosophy is concerned, Kaivalyadhama has the best teachers. It is best to learn it from the source, the text of Patanjali Yoga Sutras. The facilitators are very good, the curriculum that has been designed is very good. I feel rejuvenated after spending two weeks here. Thanks to this SOHAM program.Vijay
Program Fees – Rs. 16,500
Accommodation (Single rooms with meals included. Tariffs mentioned are for two weeks)
- Standard Room with community bath – Rs. 14,400
- Standard Room with attached bath – Rs. 21,000
- Executive Room (Non-AC) – Rs. 23,200
- Executive Room (AC) – Rs. 27,200 + tax – Rs. 1898
- Deluxe Room (Non-AC) – Rs. 35,200 + tax – Rs. 2856
- Deluxe Room (AC) – Rs. 39,200 + tax – Rs. 3334
- For Registration, 50% of the program fees it to be paid as advance, upon intimation of acceptance into the program.
- Rooms will be reserved on registration. Room tariff is payable on arrival.
Check-in: Sunday, 2nd September 2018
Check-out: Sunday, 16th September 2018
6:00am– Herbal tea
6:30am to 7:00am – Mantra japa (Chanting)
7:00am to 7:30am – Shuddhi kriya / Kriya Yoga
7:30am to 8:30am – Therapeutic Asanas
8:30am to 9:30am – Breakfast
9:00am to 11:00am – Therapy at Nature Cure
11:00am to 12noon – Breathing Practices/Pranayama/Meditation
12noon to 1:00pm – Lunch
2:00pm to 2:30pm – Pranadharana / Swadhyaya / Consultation
2:30 pm to 3 pm – Herbal tea & Fruits
3:00pm to 4:30pm – Session/ Group Activity
5:00pm to 6:00pm – Therapeutic Asanas
7:00pm to 8:00pm – Dinner
Same as Week I with:
7:30am to 8:30am – Yogabhyas
3:00pm to 4:30pm – Healing with sound therapy
5:00pm to 6:00pm – Yogabhyas
Have a query? Write to Us
- Please fill out the form below to register
- Our team will review your form along with case record and update you on the status of your acceptance into the program over an email within a week.