SOHAM - Two weeks immersive healing program
3rd November to 17 November 2019
SOHAM is an acronym for
S – Self O – Observation H – Healing and A – Awareness M – Mantra
SOHAM is a two-week immersive program aimed at individuals who experience – or have experienced – chronic health conditions or psychosomatic disorders for a long time or have lived with cancer and feel the need to be empowered to live and enjoy better physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
Aim of this program
To offer a focused and immersive approach to facilitating people to empower themselves and guide them towards a better way of living.
Be open to all those who are seeking meaning in their lives, to mend their ways, to find solace in their loss, to derive positive energy, to live a healthy life, to be fully human, to be fully alive.
The programme is designed in a 2-stage manner:
- The first week is devoted to observation and awareness. With the programme facilitator’s assistance, the participants will spend time to become more aware of their own selves, which will lead to a better understanding of themselves vis-a-vis their prior experiences.
The second week will usher in this understanding and the participants will observe the changes occurring within them, and which are possible through future projections. Gradually, the participants will feel empowered as individuals and, through practice, will continue to bring in changes for their own betterment.
Come together, speak together,
let your minds be united, harmonious; as ancient gods unanimous
sit down to their appointed share.
Yoga Therapy as a tool for healing
The three integral steps / measures of Yogic Therapy are:
- Cultivation of correct Psychological attitude – Conscious observance of certain rules for self-discipline and self-training called ‘Yamas’, ‘Niyamas’ and ‘maitryadibhavana’.
- Reconditioning of Psycho-physiological mechanism (neuro-glandular-muscular) – Asana, Mudra and Bandha and Pranayama.
- Other Yogic Therapeutical procedures and Yogic Principles of Diet – Various types of lavages and special acclimatisation processes.
The aim of this program
The main purpose of building this program is to have more focused and immersive approach towards facilitating people to empower them and to guide for a quality way of living.
This program is open to all those who are seeking to find meaning in their lives, to mend their ways, to find solace in their loss, to derive positive energy, to live their life, to be fully human, fully alive.
I happened to hit upon SOHAM program and got a seat by chance as one person dropped in the last moment! And the practice started from day 1. From every second of continuous pain in my whole body I started to live the moments. From not able to sit and stand for even 10 min – to doing asanas, yoga and meditation for 6 hours. And from not able to understand what is happenings to my life – to understanding life with love.
This 15-day journey has given me another chance to start and live my life completely. This SOHAM program has reversed negative thought process and offered me a joyful way of living my life. The combination of scientific and traditional methods of yoga by this program proved to be really helpful for me. As correctly explained SOHAM healed me through awareness, observation and mantras by it’s beautiful and amazing asanas, naturopathy and pranayama techniques.
This program has offered me a new way to understand how the mind and the body works. I feel much better after the end of this program. It was excellent! All the techniques that have been taught helps you get rid of lot of the diseases you have.
Program Fees – Rs. 16,500
Accommodation (Single rooms with meals included. Tariffs mentioned are for two weeks)
- Single Standard Room with attached bath – Rs. 23,200 for 2 weeks
- Single Executive Room (Non-AC) – Rs. 25,600 + taxes for 2 weeks
- Single Executive Room (AC) – Rs. 30,000 + taxes for 2 weeks
- Single Deluxe Room (Non-AC) – Rs. 38,800 + taxes for 2 weeks
- Single Deluxe Room (AC) – Rs. 43,200 + taxes for 2 weeks
- For Registration, 50% of the program fees it to be paid as advance, upon intimation of acceptance into the program.
- Rooms will be reserved on registration. Room tariff is payable on arrival.
I was diagnosed with a life threatening incurable health condition. I underwent convention medical treatment and spine surgery which was debilitating my health. I was looking for holistic approach to regain my health and that is when I came to know about Kaivalyadham.
I have been regularly attending Yog programs at Kaivalyadham and made good progress. This time I was here to attend the SOHAM program. My objective was to improve my back pain and learn self-healing methods that would enhance my wellbeing.
This program has the objective to empower and guide participants towards a better way of living.
Aspects that I specifically liked are the very conducive environment, faculty expertise and experience, personal attention, Yog (Asana and Pranayama) adaptations for individual limitations and external special experts.
6:00am – 6:30am: Shuddhi Kriya
6:45am – 8:15am: Yogabhyas
8:30am – 9:00am: Breakfast
9:00am – 11:00am: Therapy at Nature Cure/ Consultation
11:30am – 12:00pm: Yoga Nidra
12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch
1:00pm – 2:30pm: Relax /Swadhyaya
2:30pm – 4:00pm: Lectures
4:00pm – 4:30pm: Refreshment
5:00pm – 5:45pm: Pranayama
6:00pm – 6:45pm: Mantra Japa
7:00pm – 8:00pm: Dinner
Same as Week I with following changes:
11:30 am – 12 noon: Meditation
2:30 pm – 4 pm: Sound healing session
Have a query? Write to Us
- Please fill out the form below to register
- Our team will review your form along with case record and update you on the status of your acceptance into the program over an email within a week.