M.A. - Yoga Philosophy
Affiliated to Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University
This course aims at training students to take up yoga study at the post graduate level.
Course Fees (including stay and meals)
For Indian Students
Ist Year: Rs. 92,915/-
2nd Year: Rs. 88,815/-
For International Students
Ist Year: USD 6505
2nd Year: USD 6125
1. Any Graduation, or its equivalent.
2. A student having any previous qualification of Yoga (minimum six months course from a recognized institution) or pass the Yogasetu examination conducted by KKSU.
Age - 21 - 60 years
Medical Test: Candidates should be medically fit and sound.
Selection is based on merit and timely registration.
June 15th, 2020 (tentative)
2 years (4 semesters)
Before you register:
1. Please upload the eligibility documents (in clear and visible form) on the online form when filling it out. Application forms with inappropriate or unreadable documents will not be processed further.
2. Please mention about additional yoga certificate details in the form itself.
3. Students having Graduation mark sheets and certificates will only be considered and not the students who have appeared for final year Graduation.