Ph.D. in Yogashastra
Duration: 3 Years
- Prospective Ph.D. candidates may visit the KKSU website at the link below and follow the procedure for the Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET).
- Candidates who wish to pursue Ph.D. must have qualified by way of successfully completing KKSU’s PET or NET / SET examinations.
- KKSU PET exam is based on a 100-mark score and includes the following components:
Written Exam – 70 %
Interview – 30 %
- Enrolment into PET and further Ph.D. registration will depend on KKSU eligibility criteria only.
- Kaivalyadhama can be chosen as the Ph.D. Research Center during the candidate’s interview.
- Interested candidates must first inform Kaivalyadhama at firstname.lastname@example.org as the chosen Research Center for their PhD program.
- Inquiries for the Ph.D. program made at Kaivalyadhama will be guided by the Kaivalyadhama’s college administration team for further procedure.