- Kaivalyadham Shriman Madhava Yoga Mandira Samiti and Kaivalyadhama Ashram and on behalf of itself and its affiliates, related entities, and licensors (“Kaivalyadhama”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. We also respect and value the privacy of all the visitors of Kaivalyadhama Sites, Kaivalyadhama will only collect and use information in the ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Kaivalyadhama obligations under applicable law.
- The sites are not intended for individuals under 18 years of age, without the valid consent of their parent or guardian.
- Cookies are small text files that ask information to be put on your computer by Sites that you visit.
- Your browser allows you to erase the cookies, block cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
- Please refer to your browser instructions for further information.
- In some instances, unless the cookies are accepted, parts of Kaivalyadhama’s sites may not function. If you allow cookies to be used, Kaivalyadhama will store the cookie files, which will enable Kaivalyadhama to measure the use of the pages and features on the Sites.
- Cookies are used to store the IP address of your machine and will not contain any data personal to you.
- Kaivalyadhama does not make any attempt to find out, by means of the cookies, the personal densities of those visiting the sites.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and Sites in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Information Kaivalyadhama Collects
- Certain portions of the site may condition your access on the provision of personally identifiable information. These sections contain forms, which require your name and email address, date of birth, and country of residence and which may request, but not require, other personally identifiable information, including your postal address or phone number.
- Also, the Site allow you the option of registering to receive emails about new products or other matters of interest regarding the study, workshop, course, products etc. By entering your data into these forms, you give Kaivalyadhama permission to use and store your personal information, to contact you via email, to send email messages to you containing information relating to your interest in Kaivalyadhama and, as necessary for such purposes, to share your information with third-party service providers who commit to use reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of your personal data in a manner consistent with our policies.
- Kaivalyadhama does not collect any sensitive personal data (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual activity or sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data).
- Kaivalyadhama does not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. The option to “opt-out” of receiving emails and mailings is available to you at any time that you request it. You can terminate these by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions about the privacy of any information submitted to the Sites, please contact KYMS by email email@example.com
Information Kaivalyadhama Collects for Comments (sharing your experience, notes etc)
After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public also it can be shared on the medium of social media in the context of your comment.
Information Kaivalyadhama Collects When You Make a Purchase at Utpatti Online Order
The information you provide while you make a purchase at the Utpatti online order https://kdham.com/books/ and https://www.kdhamproducts.com/ are only used to complete that particular order. Kaivalyadhama requests you provide certain information that is necessary for Kaivalyadhama third-party service providers to charge your credit or debit card and fulfill your order. These service providers use an order form that requests certain information about you, such as your email and shipping address, and your credit or debit card information. Your credit or debit card information will not be stored by Kaivalyadhama. However, this information will be stored by the third-party card processing service. Kaivalyadhama may use your email and/or address information to contact you regarding your order.
Kaivalyadhama retain the information related to your purchase indefinitely for support purposes, unless you ask to remove it. If you wish to request this purchase information to be removed, please contact us. If you do request this, please keep a copy of your purchase receipts, as KYMS will no longer be able to look up this information once we remove it from Kaivalyadhama system.
Information Kaivalyadhama Collects When You Offer Donation or Register for Online Courses and Workshops
If you offer donation or register for online courses or workshops using the online payment systems, Kaivalyadhama requests you provide certain information that is necessary for Kaivalyadhama third-party service providers to charge your credit or debit card, or charge your bank account.
The Sites use an online form that requests certain information about you, such as your email and billing addresses, credit or debit card information, or bank account number. Your card and bank account information will not be stored by Kaivalyadhama. However, this information will be stored by the third-party transaction processing service. Kaivalyadhama may use your email and/or address information to contact you.
Security and Privacy
Kaivalyadhama retains records of individuals who register for online workshops, courses in its database. Kaivalyadhama uses security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, or alteration of the information under our control.
Kaivalyadhama takes reasonable steps to ensure the security of your data containing personally identifiable information.
Customers who live in the European Union may request to have their data corrected or deleted under the General Data Protection Regulation by contacting us and providing a proper means of identification.
Information Kaivalyadhama May Share with Others
Third-party Service Providers
Kaivalyadhama may employ contractors or other third parties who provide data processing, IT, and other system administration services to Kaivalyadhama. These contractors or other third parties may have access to your personal information if this access is necessary for them to perform services for Kaivalyadhama. By submitting any information to Kaivalyadhama, you agree to submit your personal information to Kaivalyadhama and the third-party service providers who provide services to Kaivalyadhama. Kaivalyadhama engages service providers who commit to use reasonable measures to protect the privacy of those who use the Sites.
Compliance with the Law
Kaivalyadhama reserves the right to disclose your personal information when it believes, in good faith, that the law requires such disclosure, including, for example, complying with a judicial proceeding, court order, or subpoena, or when Kaivalyadhama believes that public interest mandates such disclosure.
For the European Economic Area visitors
It has been concluded by the European Commission that particular countries outside of the European Economic Area (the “EEA” which consists of all European Union member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein) require to adequately protect personal data. This can be reviewed under European Commission adequacy decision. Where data is being transferred from the EEA to other countries, we shall comply with legal frameworks that ascertain an equivalent level of protection with European Union law.
Links to Other Sites
Kaivalyadhama is not responsible for the contents, services, privacy policies, or practices of any Sites to Kaivalyadhama which may hyperlink from the Sites. Kaivalyadhama encourages you to be aware of this when you leave the Sites and to read the Privacy statements of each and every third party sites that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Legal Rights
You have the right to the following actions:
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask Kaivalyadhama to delete or remove personal data where there is not a good reason for Kaivalyadhama to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask Kaivalyadhama to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where Kaivalyadhama may have processed your information unlawfully, or where Kaivalyadhama is required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Please note, however, that Kaivalyadhama may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.