Raja Yoga WorkshopThe Ancient Science for self-motivation and self transformation
July 22nd – 27th, 2019
” All power is within you; you can do anything and everything. Believe in that, do not believe that you are weak;
You can do anything and everything without even the guidance of any one.
All power is there.
Stand up and express the divinity within you.”
Raja Yoga is an ancient Indian science which was revealed in the contemporary times by the great spiritual giant Swami Vivekananda.
He communicated it to the world for the first time in simple language and in the idioms of modern science, over a century ago.
The workshop aims at demystifying the Royal Science for Self-motivation and Self-transformation.
This king of sciences (Raja Yoga) is highly esoteric, serene and supreme. It is realized through direct perception, endowed with immense merit, rapturous to perform and is of imperishable nature. – Shrimadbhagavadgita 9.2
What will you learn from this workshop?
- Techniques from different texts to face challenges
- Techniques for improving concentration
- The positive psychology in the light of Indian wisdom
- The workshop will cause a shift in your awareness, leading to gradual cultivation of deeper awareness and wisdom.
Raja Yoga, applied in daily life, helps you tackle any crisis and critical moments of your life.
Raja Yoga teaches you the art of contentment and reversal of melancholic moments.
Learning from the upanishads
- Selected Raja Vidya Raja guhya Yoga of Bhagavadgita
- Selected portion Raja Yoga of Swami Vivekananda
- Selected references of Raja Yoga from Hatha yoga texts
- Selected mantras from the principal Upanishads
Brief outline of teachings
- Raja Yoga: Conquering your Internal Nature
- The Real Nature of Man
- Pranayama: A Scientific Exposition for the modern mind.
- Raja Yoga vis-à-vis Patanjala Yoga.
- Raja Yoga Meditation: Towards Self-Transformation.
- Samadhi: Towards Attaining Bliss.
Study Circles: Open discussion sessions and Q & A.
Self-awareness: Through practical Meditation sessions.
Writing sessions: Working out the solution of life problems through Raja Yoga lessons.
Dr. Rajeshwar Mukherjee
Dr. Rajeshwar Mukherjee heads the philosophical research division of Kaivalyadhama as the Assistant Director of Research. Being an alumnus of Sree Sree Ramakrishna Vidyapeeth, he has been nurtured in the cultural ethos of ancient Indian wisdom with an inspiration from the teachings of Swami Vivekananda.
Earning a PhD degree in the interdisciplinary area of Indian Philosophy-Science interface, he has been working at Kaivalyadhama for several years. He has a wide experience of teaching and research and is among the prolific invited faculty at several academic institutions. His forte is in the area of Upanisads, Yoga sutra, Bhagavadgita, Raja Yoga, Practical Vedanta and Indian Wisdom-Modern science Interface.
Having seventeen research papers published in reputed journals he is engaged in intensive research work at Kaivalyadhama. He is also the author of many books on Yoga and allied sciences.
Workshop Teaching – Rs. 7,500/-
Accommodation (Single rooms with meals)
- Single Standard room with common bath – Rs. 8,000/-
- Single Standard room with attached bath – Rs. 11,600/-
- Single Executive Room – Rs. 12,800/- (additional Rs. 2200 for AC with taxes extra)
- Single Deluxe Room – Rs. 19,400 + tax (additional Rs. 2200 for AC with taxes extra)
Accommodation (Double rooms with meals)
- Double Standard room with common bath – Rs. 13,200/-
- Double Standard room with attached bath – Rs. 17,000/-
- Double Executive Room – Rs. 18,200/- (additional Rs. 2200 for AC with taxes extra)
- Double Deluxe Room – Rs. 25,400 + tax(additional Rs. 2200 for AC with taxes extra)
Tentative Daily Schedule
7:00am – 8:30am: Yogabhyas (Morning practice session)
9:15am – 9:30am: Meditation
9:30am – 11:00am: Lecture
11:00am – 11:15am: Break
11:15am – 12:15pm: Study circle
12:15pm – 1:00pm: Lunch
1:00pm – 2:00pm: Break
2:00pm – 3:00pm: Writing Session
3:00pm – 3:45pm: Refreshment
3:45pm – 4:00pm: Meditation
4:00pm – 5:30pm: Lecture
6:00pm – 7:00pm: Free time
7:00pm – 8:00pm: Dinner
8:15pm – 9:00pm: Documentary: History of Yoga / Life of Swami Vivekananda / Life of Swami Kuvalayananda / History of Kaivalyadhama / Quantum Consciousness / Our Real Nature
PLEASE NOTE: The workshop teaching fees – Rs. 7,500 per person is payable on registration. Form submissions without payment of this fees will not be accepted. Accommodation and meals are payable on arrival.
WORKSHOP DATE: July 22nd – 27th, 2019
Check-in: Sunday, July 21st 2019, between 1 to 4 pm
Check-out: Sunday, July 28th 2019, 10 am onwards
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation application before 7 days – refund after deducting 15% administrative charges of registration fees and 12.5% of room tariff.
- Cancellation application less than 7 days – refund after deducting 15% administrative charges of registration fees and 25% of room tariff.
- No Verbal cancellation to be entertained