Raja Yoga WorkshopThe Ancient Science for self-motivation and self transformation
July 22nd – 27th, 2019
Raja Yoga is an ancient Indian science which was revealed in the contemporary times by the great spiritual giant Swami Vivekananda.
He communicated it to the world for the first time in simple language and in the idioms of modern science, over a century ago.
The workshop aims at demystifying the Royal Science for Self-motivation and Self-transformation.
This king of sciences (Raja Yoga) is highly esoteric, serene and supreme. It is realized through direct perception, endowed with immense merit, rapturous to perform and is of imperishable nature. – Shrimadbhagavadgita 9.2
Understanding and Techniques of Practice
- Techniques from different texts to face challenges
- Techniques for improving concentration
- The positive psychology in the light of Indian wisdom
- The workshop will cause a shift in your awareness, leading to gradual cultivation of deeper awareness and wisdom.
Raja Yoga, applied in daily life, helps you tackle any crisis and critical moments of your life.
Raja Yoga teaches you the art of contentment and reversal of melancholic moments.
Six days of Immersive and Intensive sessions
- Introduction – The purpose of this workshop.
- Yoga Shashtra: Blissful Journey to core of the Self.
- Foundations of Raja Yoga.
- Cosmology: Samkhya meets Modern science.
- Science of Pranayama.
- Schools of Yoga: Karma, Jnana and Bhakti.
- Patanjala Yoga: Basic Introduction to the Science of Cocentration.
- Patanjala Yoga: Eightfold Step to Freedom.
- Meditation: Traditional Method of Raja Yoga.
- Raja Vidya Raja Guhya Yoga of Shrimad Bhadavad Gita.
- Dhyanayoga of Shrimad Bhagvad Gita.
- Raja Yoga in the Upanishad.
- True Physchology ( Inspiration: Swami Abhedananda)
- All life is Yoga (Inspiration : Sri Aurobindo)
- The Real Nature of Man (Inspiration: Swami Vivekananda)
- Yama and Niyama in Modern life (Inspiration: Patanjala Yoga)
- Crisis Management through Yoga (Inspiration: Bhagavad Gita)
- Happiness through Yoga (Inspiration: Bhagavad Gita)
Raja Yoga Pranayama
Raja Yoga Meditation
Yoga Asana practices are complimentary
” All power is within you; you can do anything and everything. Believe in that, do not believe that you are weak;
You can do anything and everything without even the guidance of any one.
All power is there.
Stand up and express the divinity within you.”
Everyone, who has experienced his workshops, wants more…
Dr. Rajeshwar Mukherjee
Rajeshwar Mukherjee leads the philosophical research division of Kaivalyadhama as Assistant Director of Research.
He has been nurtured in the cultural ethos of ancient Indian wisdom with emphasis on the teachings of Swami Vivekananda.
He has a PhD degree in the interdisciplinary area of Indian Philosophy-Science interface.
His forte is in the area of Upanisads, Yoga sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Raja Yoga, Practical Vedanta and their practical applications in the field of human excellence.
He is also the author of many books and research papers on Yoga and allied sciences.
Workshop Teaching – Rs. 7,500/-
Accommodation (Single rooms with meals)
- Single Standard room with common bath – Rs. 8,000/-
- Single Standard room with attached bath – Rs. 11,600/-
- Single Executive Room – Rs. 12,800/- (additional Rs. 2200 for AC with taxes extra)
- Single Deluxe Room – Rs. 19,400 + tax (additional Rs. 2200 for AC with taxes extra)
Accommodation (Double rooms with meals)
- Double Standard room with common bath – Rs. 13,200/-
- Double Standard room with attached bath – Rs. 17,000/-
- Double Executive Room – Rs. 18,200/- (additional Rs. 2200 for AC with taxes extra)
- Double Deluxe Room – Rs. 25,400 + tax(additional Rs. 2200 for AC with taxes extra)
Tentative Daily Schedule
7:00 am – 8:30 am: Yogabhyas (Morning practice session)
9:15 am – 9:45 am: Meditation
9:45 am – 11:15 am: Lecture
11:15 am – 11:30 am: Break
11:30 am – 12:15 pm: Study circle
12:15 pm – 1:00 pm: Lunch
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm: Break
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Writing Session
3:00 pm – 3:45 pm: Refreshment
3:45 pm – 4:00 pm: Meditation
4:00 pm – 5:30 pm: Lecture
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Free time
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Dinner
8:15 pm – 9:00 pm: Documentary: History of Yoga / Life of Swami Vivekananda / Life of Swami Kuvalayananda / History of Kaivalyadhama / Quantum Consciousness / Our Real Nature
PLEASE NOTE: The workshop teaching fees – Rs. 7,500 per person is payable on registration. Form submissions without payment of this fees will not be accepted. Accommodation and meals are payable on arrival.
WORKSHOP DATE: July 22nd – 27th, 2019
Check-in: Sunday, July 21st 2019, between 1 to 4 pm
Check-out: Sunday, July 28th 2019, 10 am onwards
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation application before 7 days – refund after deducting 15% administrative charges of registration fees and 12.5% of room tariff.
- Cancellation application less than 7 days – refund after deducting 15% administrative charges of registration fees and 25% of room tariff.
- No Verbal cancellation to be entertained