- An Institute for Scientific and Philosophico – Literary Research , Training & Treatment in Yoga, Recognized by University of Pune for Research vide letter No. CA2654 dated 29th June, 2007.
- Declared as an institute of Higher Learning by Govt. of India, Ministry of Education in 1962 vide letter No. 7630/62_U4. Dated 12th November, 1962.
- Declared as Resource Centre/ Nodal Agency in context with Introduction of Yoga in Schools” by Ministry of HRD , Dept. of Education vide DD No. 5-21/2004-school-6. Dated 24th August, 2005
- Recognised by Govt. of Maharashtra to give 14 days on duty leave to its employees vide GR No. ARJA 2404/2/Seva-8, dated 3 Feb.2004.
- Gordhandas Seksaria College of Yoga & Cultural Synthesis is permanently recognition by the NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR TEACHER EDUCATION, NEW DELHI. Govt. of India, (Regd. Code is 114046) vide Letter No. WRC/9-9/NCTE/2004/2554Dated 21st April, 2004.
- Certified as Recognised Institute for Specialized Studies by Kavikulguru Kalidas Sanskrit University.