Live Yoga Off the Mat
A 24 X 7 Yogic Toolkit
In today’s fragile environment, what happens off the Yoga mat, motivates us to get on the Yoga mat. Once we get on the mat, we create magic!
Now imagine taking these tools from the mat to our daily lives. Imagine an environment where you are in control of the stresses and the demands! Yes this environment can be achieved with simple practices that you can do both on the mat and / or off the mat.
If you are looking at strategies to enhance your performance or deal with the existing fragile environment and create your circle of safety, then this program will offer meaningful insights. If you are looking at work / life balance and techniques for the same to continue the magic of Yogic practices in your everyday life, join us, as we share with you a template of practices and ‘get of out jail’ techniques to handle the fragile environment and its ever changing demands.
- Arm yourself with techniques and strategies to enhance your performance extending the benefits of Asanas, Kriyas, Pranayama and Dhyana practices beyond the Yoga mat.
- Maintain a strong and supple body, able to handle extended sitting hours
- Learn Kriyas to reduce dry eyes and itchy eyes from screen time
- Explore Pranayama to assist with brain fatigue
- Practice Dhyaan practices to balance emotional imbalance
The practices and insights will help you
- Improve spinal and eye health
- Enhance brain performance and emotional well being
- Develop ability to rise above stress
Mr. Prameet Kotak is a wellness coach with over 25 years of global experience servicing corporates, sports teams, athletes and leaders. He is a certified in Yoga teaching from Kaivalyadhama and is also a qualified life coach, yoga & meditation instructor, karateka and an energy transference facilitator. Besides coaching & training, Prameet is also a successful business owner who aspires to partner with 100 organizations around the world by the year 2030 who share values of building healthy and happy individuals and communities.
Zoom app downloaded on your tab, smartphone or PC / Laptop with internet connection.
Rs.500 per person
Date and Timings
Date: 17 October 2020, Saturday
Time: 11 am IST
Duration: 90 Minutes
Note: A lighter stomach without having heavy breakfast and a quieter environment, where you will you will be able to spend 90 mins of your time without too much disturbance or distraction, is favourable for getting the optimum benefit out of the session.