“Will intelligent & capable youths come forth to carry this message to every individual, not only in India, but also to every other part of the world?”
Swami Kuvalyananada Ji, Founder Kaivalyadhama
Kaivalyadhama is a place where Yoga, Tradition and Science meet. We have been declared as a “Leading Yoga Institute” by the ministry of AYUSH and declared a permanent school of Yoga by the state government. For the last 90 years we have been healing the mankind in a holistic yet scientific manner. Each member who joins us, meets and discusses their health condition with our panel doctors to design a unique yoga program which best suits the member. Over the decades we have trained national leaders, industrialists, ministers & governing bodies along with serving human beings.
When the pandemic struck the world, we flung into action to keep the spirits high and started with 6-8 online classes. These were not only for our members and the needy but it was also conducted complimentary to BMC staff, front line workers, nursing staff, police personnel, jumbo covid centres etc to just name a few.
We earned lots of blessings in these testing times, but have suffered with our finances just as others. Your little support will help us continue with our good work and reach more and more people and help them heal.
There are various Avenues which you can offer to –
1. Support to an underprivileged student to do a course in Yoga Education and make a career in Yoga by offering scholarships.
2. Support in conducting complimentary classes for our front line workers and other government set ups.
3. Support us by sponsoring classes for the juveniles homes, children with special needs, seva-sadans (only for women), old age homes etc.
4. Support us by sponsoring classes for Cancer affected people.
5. Support us by sponsoring classes for COVID survivors.
6. Support us by sponsoring classes for women affected by domestic / social violence
Beneficiary Name: I.C.Y.H.C. KAIVALYADHAM TRUST
Bank Name: Bank of India, Girgaum Branch
Account No & Type: 002110100026301, Saving
IFSC code: BKID0000021
Note – Once donated via bank transfer, please fill the form here with details to get the donation receipt.
Tax Exemption for Indian donors –
All donations under this account are 50% exempt under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
For further details please connect us on –
Contact: (+91) 9869266030 / 8291783089