Group Yoga Classes
Intensive and Mixed group classes daily
Special Intensive Group Class
Intensive yoga will help you to practice and experience the physical and spiritual teachings of this ancient system of yoga with emphasis on awareness, breath, and ways in which to bring this practice and philosophy into your daily life.
These classes are open to beginners as well as advanced yoga practitioners.
- Asanas including modifications, alignment, and points of injury.
- Pranayama and breathing practice techniques that help.
- Drishti (fixed gazing point)
- Cleansing practices to prepare the body for meditation.
Benefits of attending these classes
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality.
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism.
- Weight loss.
- Better muscle strength and tone.
- Injury prevention
Participants who have attended these classes have is known to have improved their energy levels, and reported to feel better emotionally and mentally.
- For members – Rs. 1500/-
Classes taught by yoga teacher Mr. Sanjeev Dwivedi
Intensive yoga class is very good . Excellent teaching by yoga teacher
purpose of me attending the class is fully satisfied. enjoing the workout good experience
I am enjoying yoga . feel stress free after doing yoga teacher is very dedicated. My daughter has also joined yoga class. i feel more energetic and happy than before. The yoga teacher corrects us if we are doing wrong . so that’s a great
Mixed Group Class
These classes, we aim at improving the bodily issues and experience mental wellbeing. Through practices like asanas, breathing exercises, meditation and other proven methods that help benefit human life, the teacher focusses individually on each participant.
- Traditional asanas with variations and modifications according to body types
- Mind calming techniques for mental health.
- Sequential pranayama according to seasons addressing physical issues.
- Jyoti trataka for increasing concentration and drishti for eye exercise.
- Kriyas like agnisara, udian, dry gajkarni for increasing metabolism
- Breathing practices that include capacity of lungs
- Surya namaskar for physical fitness.
Weekends timings: 7:00 am to 8:00 am
Days: Saturday & Sunday
Fees: Rs. 1000/-
Classes taught by yoga teacher Mrs. Ami Kothari
I joined your class from January 2019. My health improved a lot and i feel my body is more flexible now than in my earlier stage. I lost some weight also, but now i m not regular..but still my weight
has not increased…it’s maintained.
One of the amazing things about this class is that, though the batch consists of participants at different levels Ami is very attentive to each and everyone and suggests different options as per individual abilities also explaining benefits. I feel a lot lighter, calmer and look forward to going for my yoga classes even though I have been busy till late the previous night.