Diploma in Yoga Therapy
Weekdays Course –
16th January 2023
Medium – On-Campus / Non-Residential
16th January 2023 (Two Semesters plus 6 months internship)
Day: Monday to Friday
Timings: 3.00 pm to 6.30 pm
Age: No limit
Medical Fitness: Candidates should be medically fit and sound as certified by the competent authority
Education: Graduation from any stream with a minimum certificate course in Yoga from preferably an IYA-certified Institution
- Admissions to the Yoga therapy course are based on a merit criterion.
- After final selection of the candidate for seats, they will be asked to fulfill the other requirements like deposit the fee for the course and get it registered.
Course Fees – For Indian Students
Rs. 75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only)
Note: Rs. 500/- Application & Syllabus charges mandatory
Internship program: (6 months Duration) under Certified Doctor.
1. Yoga Therapy Training
- Learning of Therapeutic benefits and practical aspect of basic and advanced Asana, Pranayama, Shuddhikriyas and other yogic practices.
- Precautions for practicing Yoga Therapy and its Scientific view and according to yogic perspective.
- Handling various patients under Certified doctor guidance and imparting therapy to them and getting on field experience.
- Guidance about medical terms and reading medical reports and designing programs of yogic therapies and Psychotherapy.
- Administered emergency first aid, wrap injuries, treat minor chronic disabilities, or referred injured persons to respective physicians.
- Practice of co-ordination and operations of Naturopathy/Ayurveda hospital or Centre by providing specific therapies suitable to their health conditions if required.
- Management and contribution in treatments of outdoor patients imparting yoga practices depending upon their requirement.
2. Ayurveda/Panchakarma (basic concepts of Ayurveda Treatment)
- Applied Ayurveda – Introduction to Ayurveda plus Yoga Therapy include-
- Vaman (i.e. therapeutic vomiting), Virechan (i.e. therapeutic purgation), Nasya (nasal administration), Basti (enema), Rakthamaleshan (therapeutic bloodsucking by leeches).
3. Naturopathy Therapy (basic concepts of naturopathy) includes
- Earth – Mud Therapy (Mud baths, Mud packs)
- Water – Hydrotherapeutic methods in the form of Baths, Jets, Packs, Compresses, Immersions
- Air – Breathing exercises, Outdoor walking, Open air baths
- Fire – Sun baths, Diet therapy
- Ether – Fasting therapy
Kaivalyadham has collection of traditional yogic books in the library will be available to aspiring Yoga students. It includes various books on Yoga Therapy, Scientific view of asana, Pranayama and Yoga Therapy by Swami Kuvalyanadaji and various other books written by him, Indian philosophies like Yoga, Ayurveda, Patanjali yoga sutras Commentaries’ and Access to Yoga Mimamsa (Scientific Journal of Research in Yoga) etc.
Educational Tour: Two days and one night
Medium of Instruction: English, Hindi and Marathi
Criteria of passing: 40% minimum
Commitment: Punctuality, Discipline, Regularity
For any query please contact
Email – email@example.com
Mobile – (+91) 7400260919