Beyond CancerHealing the Whole Being
Beyond Cancer: Healing the Whole Being
Next date – To be determined
- 6:45-8:15 – Yoga – Asana/Pranayama
- 8:30 – Breakfast
- 9:30-11:00 – Cleansing and rejuvenating treatments
- 11:00-12:00 – Pranayama and Meditation
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 3:00-4:30 – Group Activity
- 4:30 – 5:45 – Yoga Nidra
- 6:30 – Dinner
- 8:15-9:00 – Chanting and Meditation
*The Group Activity includes health education and yogic counseling, that will explore the root cause of the cancer and therapeutic group activities exploring artistic expressions, life attitudes and goals of life that resonate with your spiritual identity.
I attended a three-week Rejuvenation retreat for cancer patients conducted by Lee Majewski in October 2016 in India. This program is based of practices and philosophy of Yoga. The retreat is very intense and had a very positive impact on all participants. It helped me to get over my emotional stresses and I came back physically recharged and with a lot of positive energy.
Being healthy requires not only physical fitness but also a healthy mind and emotional well-being. Lee has a very good knowledge of Yoga practices. She uses techniques like meditation and Yoga Nidra to delve into the psyche of the participants. Using specific interventions, she is able to bring out the suppressed negative emotions, which accumulate during the cancer treatments. She then helps participants to unburden these negative feelings and effectively get over them. Her capacity to understand the human mind and handling the emotions is excellent. She is truly committed professional who understand the needs and emotions of people who have been through the trauma of cancer.Kanwar Seth
The program helped me to grow and explore myself tremendously. I have learned things I never imagined learning. I am in awe of evolution that Kaivalyadham has allowed and given me.Anis A. Hodgkins Lymphoma
The program brought depth to my healing process. It’s very powerful practice. I think I’ll feel full effect after sometime.Aldona R. Colorectal Cancer
I loved every aspect of the program. I look forward to coming again. Thank you for showing me the way to open myself.Regina G. Breast Cancer
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to grow in a way I did not even think possibleRenata, Colon Cancer
This was an opportunity of the lifetime – I am glad i took it.Suha, Breast Cancer
Kaivalyadhama is known for its policy, which aims at helping the world understand and appreciate the treasure which yoga and natural approach to medicine brings. In addition, as a non-profit organization we keep the pricing as affordable as possible. The three weeks of daily treatments and programs, including food and single accommodation (AC included) cost :
For non-Indian residents:
- Deluxe – single accommodation with attached bath, AC – USD 2130/-
- Executive – single accommodation with attached bath, AC – USD 1830/-
- Standard – single accommodation with attached bath – USD 1675/-
- Single – accommodation with common bathroom – USD 1300/-
For Indian residents we have subsidized prices:
- Deluxe – single accommodation with attached bath, AC – Rs. 88,800/-
- Executive – single accommodation with attached bath, AC Rs. 70,800/-
- Standard – single accommodation with attached bath Rs. 61,500/-
- Single accommodation with common bathroom – Rs. 51,600/-
The prices include room, board, all treatments and classes. In order to confirm room/place reservation in our program we require at least 50% payment.
Booking and payment information:
Please contact Lee Majewski – [email protected]
For non-Indian residents:
Upon filling the application form, above, where you will choose your preferred accommodation, you will be sent an invoice payable by Paypal or credit card. After we confirm the transfer we will finalize and confirm your booking via e-mail.
For Indian residents:
You may transfer money directly to our bank .
Bank transfer within India:
Syndicate Bank, Lonavla, A/c No. 532 621 6000 0019, IFSC Code: SYNB0005326, Beneficiary: Secretary, K.S.M.Y.M. Samiti Kaivalyadhama
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Cancellation before 7 days of admission will be refundable only 50 %
- Cancellation application less than 7 days will not be entertained for any issues.
- No Verbal cancellation to be entertained