Yoga and Healing
(Immersive Healing Program)
'Self Observation Healing and Awareness Mantra'
Chronic ailments can cause immense physical and emotional upheaval.
14 days of Yoga therapy can empower you for life!
(6th to 19th November 2022)
At Kaivalyadhama, we understand the concerns of those enduring chronic health conditions or psychosomatic disorders for a long time.
We believe that Yoga practice can inspire an encouraging outlook and fulfilling life.
Through our two-week program, ‘Self Observation Healing and Awareness Mantra’ – SOHAM- we take special care to work on the bodily stresses and mental anxieties of such continued ailments.
Two-week Immersive Healing
Thoughtfully designed, SOHAM is a highly immersive approach to enhance the overall quality of life by way of traditional yoga.
With SOHAM, our expert Yoga masters guide you to deal with struggles and find solace in loss.
This program focuses on seeking and understanding the meaning in life by altering ways and transforming perspectives.
A combination of engrossing therapy sessions, naturopathy treatments, and theoretical discussions, the SOHAM retreat aims at your holistic healing.
SOHAM facilitates deriving and sustaining positive energies, to be able to live life confidently and fully.
Remark: We are focussing only on Yoga Therapy and Naturopathy, Sound Therapy is no longer a part of this program
Integrated Yoga Therapy
Through Yamas, Niyamas, and Maitryadibhavana
Asana, Mudra, Bandha and Pranayama to address the neuro-glandular-muscular
To facilitate cleansing, purification, and special acclimatisation
Experience Holistic Healing
Experience Holistic Healing
Our Dinacharya (Daily Schedule) is a very important aspect of your stay at Kaivalyadhama. We have designed the same based on the principles of Yoga, Naturopathy, and Ayurveda to ensure a holistic experience during your stay. From nourishment breaks at fixed time slots to practices at assigned hours and from wake up time to evening discussions, everything is carefully planned to reset your body clock for optimum performance and yet give you the flexibility to enjoy your therapies and self-time at Kaivalyadhama.
- Our programs are designed for participants who are independent.
- We do not provide transport for commuting within the campus.
- We do not provide any attendant. It is advisable to understand the limitations before making a booking.
- The confirmation of the stay of the participant lies with Kaivalyadhama Management on arrival in which case the booking amount will be refunded.
The battle with the COVID-19 Pandemic is not over yet, thus we are taking every necessary precaution. Your safety & Health is our concern.
- We request you to please cooperate with us when we expect you not to move out of the campus during your stay.
- Adherence to COVID 19 appropriate protocols is mandatory.
- As per the existing pandemic situations, it is essential to submit the RTPCR NEGATIVE report (within 72 hrs prior to arrival).
Let us Stay Healthy, Safe & Happy
Stay and Reservations
- For enhancing your personalised yoga experience, payments and bookings for all bespoke programs are accepted after discussion with our doctors, ON ARRIVAL only
- Wheelchairs are available on request