Job Openingsat Kaivalyadhama
Current Job Openings for the following positions:
1. PRINCIPAL (For college of yoga)
Qualification: Doctorate in Yoga, Physical education or allied sciences with relevant qualification in Yoga
Experience: 7+ year experience in teaching and administration
Essential: Background of yoga is essential
Age: Should have completed 45 years of age on the date of application
- Planning of courses in step-wise. Ensuring the implementation of planning in each course.
- Ability for academic administration of the course run by the institute.
- Hold the responsibility for policy and procedure related to the students
- Good leadership and liaison skills
Qualification: M.com, MBA Finance, Taxation knowledge
Essentials: Should have knowledge of finalization of account. Experience of working in Grant in aid institute will be preferred.
Experience: Min 7- 8 years of experience in core accounting.
Age: Should have completed 35 years of age on the time of application
Salary: PB 1 (Rs. 5,200-20,200) – 8560 + GP 2800
Duties and responsibilities:
- Recording all the transactions related to the finance.
- Finalization of accounts – auditing and prepare the balance sheet
- Liaison with personnel and other departments related financial up date / requirements
- Preparing the budget
Email your resume to [email protected]
Or Post to:
The Secretary, Kaivalyadhama S. M. Y. M. Samiti
Swami Kuvalaynanda Marg, Lonavala – 410403
2. PRINCIPAL (For school – Kaivalya Vidya Niketan)
Qualification: Masters’ or honors degree in any subject from recognized university. Teaching degree or a diploma in education
Experience: 10+ years of experience in teaching and minimum 2-3 years in administration
Essential: Having taught in a class 11 and 12
Age: Should have completed 35 years and above and not more than of age on the date of application
- Overall administration of School
- Responsible for Discipline and order
- Following up log book of teachers and class
- Planning and execution of curricular and co-curricular activities
4. Warden – For boys and girls hostels.
Opening for 1 Male and 1 Female warden.
The person is expected to have moral, ethical values, preferably spiritually inclined. One who can be mentor and guide to the students. Yoga education is not mandatory.
Age: Should have completed 30 years of age on the date of application
Salary: Rs. 15,000/- per month Free accommodation and food.
- To maintain discipline
- Student handling, helping them solve problems.
- Implementing systems and policies as per institutional guidelines.
- Ensuring cleanliness and hygiene in the hostel.
- Any other responsibility assigned from time to time.