1. Research Associate (AYUSH Project)
Qualification and Experience
Ph.D. in the concerned subject
Post-Graduation in Ayurveda/ Siddha/ Unani/ Homoeopathy/ Yoga/Yoga and Naturopathy/Sanskrit/Arabic/
Degree qualification in the respective AYUSH System/ Allopathy; M.Pharma/ M.E./M.Tech./ MVSc. with minimum 3 years research experience i.e. having worked for any research project funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, ICMR, CSIR, DST or equivalent organisation.
36,000 per month + 30% HRA (Amount of assistance as per revised rates of ICMR*)
Project based appointment Subject to be extended based on the extension /tenure of the project
2. Assistant Manager - Fundraising
Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute is looking after a unique individual with excellent communication skills, persuasion skills and having a firm interest in fund raising. A self starter and motivated candidate having at least 3 years experience in capital fundraising shall be preferred for the noble cause of building a Holistic Care Centre for Cancer Survivors and Lifestyle Conditions.
- Solicit donations or sponsorships from individual, business, or government donors for the organization and its causes
- Conduct fundraising strategies for an organization
- Focus on people visiting campus and raise funds through them
- Graduate from any stream
- 3 years in the field of capital fundraising
Salary – Commensurate with experience
3. Operations Manager
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field/ Any Post graduate/Diploma in Civil Engineering ( Preferably with Civil Background)
Experience in management, operations, and leadership. (7 – 8 years).
Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
Excellent communication skills.
4. Warden (Male)
We are looking for a warden for our boys hostel.
Qualification: Graduate / literate
One should be morally, ethically and spiritually strong to be eligible. A person who can give parental care, be a guide and mentor.
Age: Middle aged
- To handle students and to help them solve their problems
- To maintain discipline
- Ensuring an implementation of the systems and processes as per the guidelines and policies
- Looking after cleanliness, hygiene and facilities of the hostel
Salary: Rs. 15,000 per month (free lodging and boarding)
Last date of application – 15th November 2019
For job enquiries, please contact our HR – firstname.lastname@example.org
Swami Kuvalayananda Marg, Lonavala – 410403, Maharashtra