1. Resident Doctor
Qualification: BAMS or BNYS or MBBS. Background of yoga is preferable.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and competence
1. Medical check up
2. Looking after emergencies
3. Internal communication
4. IPD / OPD consultancy
5. Willingness to work at any point of time, as and when required
2. Junior Research Fellow
(EMR Project – Funded by Ministry of AYUSH)
Bachelor Degree in the required discipline -psychology and social science
Graduate degree in Yoga/Yoga and Naturopathy/Graduate Degree with one year full time regular PG Diploma/Diploma in Yoga from a recognized University/Institute with one year experience (For yoga therapist/yoga instructor)
Rs. 25,000 per month + 30% HRA = Rs. 32,500
Project based appointment subject to extension based tenure of the project / contract.
3. Yoga Therapist
Regular PG Degree in Yoga/ Regular Degree in Yoga from a recognized University
Any Degree from a recognized University and one-year regular PG Diploma in Yoga (after degree) from a recognized University or an Institute of repute with 05 (Five) years professional Experience.
Consolidated Rs. 30,000/- per month.
Nature of Employment:
Project based Contract.
Location – Mumbai
Research project in collaboration with CCRYN.
1-year contract subject to be extended every year for the next 5 years.
4. Assistant Manager - Fundraising
Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute is looking after a unique individual with excellent communication skills, persuasion skills and having a firm interest in fund raising. A self starter and motivated candidate having at least 3 years experience in capital fundraising shall be preferred for the noble cause of building a Holistic Care Centre for Cancer Survivors and Lifestyle Conditions.
- Solicit donations or sponsorships from individual, business, or government donors for the organization and its causes
- Conduct fundraising strategies for an organization
- Focus on people visiting campus and raise funds through them
- Graduate from any stream
- 3 years in the field of capital fundraising
Salary – Commensurate with experience
5. Warden (Male)
We are looking for a warden for our boys hostel.
Qualification: Graduate / literate
One should be morally, ethically and spiritually strong to be eligible. A person who can give parental care, be a guide and mentor.
Age: Middle aged
- To handle students and to help them solve their problems
- To maintain discipline
- Ensuring an implementation of the systems and processes as per the guidelines and policies
- Looking after cleanliness, hygiene and facilities of the hostel
Salary: Rs. 15,000 per month (free lodging and boarding)
Last date of application – 15th November 2019
6. Administrative Assistant (for Mumbai branch)
Kaivalyadhama (Mumbai branch) is hiring for: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Qualification: Graduate with first class plus MS-CIT course
Experience: 1 – 2 years in administration
Essential: Ability to communicate, good spoken English and writing skills.
Willingness to travel within Mumbai.
Salary: Rs. 15,000 (negotiable as per experience)
Last date of application – 25th November 2019
Swami Kuvalayananda Marg, Lonavala – 410403, Maharashtra