For GS College of Yoga
Qualification: Doctorate in Yoga, Physical education or allied sciences with relevant qualification in Yoga
Experience: 7+ year experience in teaching and administration
Essential: Background of yoga is essential
Age: should have completed 45 years of age on the date of application
Salary: Rs. PB-3 (Rs. 15,600-39,100). Salary will be commensurate with the experience and competence.
- Planning of courses in stepwise. Ensure the implementation of planning in each course.
- Ability for academic administration of the course runs by the institute.
- Hold the responsibility for policy and procedure related to the students
- Good leadership and liasoning skills
2. Research Associate (AYUSH Project)
Qualification and Experience
Ph.D. in the concerned subject
Post-Graduation in Ayurveda/ Siddha/ Unani/ Homoeopathy/ Yoga/Yoga and Naturopathy/Sanskrit/Arabic/
Degree qualification in the respective AYUSH System/ Allopathy; M.Pharma/ M.E./M.Tech./ MVSc. with minimum 3 years research experience i.e. having worked for any research project funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, ICMR, CSIR, DST or equivalent organisation.
36,000 per month + 30% HRA (Amount of assistance as per revised rates of ICMR*)
Project based appointment Subject to be extended based on the extension /tenure of the project
Experience: Min 3-4 years. Freshers passed with first class and completed internship with reputed institute can also be considered.
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with the experience and competence.
- Medical check up
- Handling Medical emergencies
- IPD and OPD consultancy
- Should be ready to work any point of time
4. Assistant Manager - Fundraising
Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute is looking after a unique individual with excellent communication skills, persuasion skills and having a firm interest in fund raising. A self starter and motivated candidate having at least 3 years experience in capital fundraising shall be preferred for the noble cause of building a Holistic Care Centre for Cancer Survivors and Lifestyle Conditions.
- Solicit donations or sponsorships from individual, business, or government donors for the organization and its causes
- Conduct fundraising strategies for an organization
- Focus on people visiting campus and raise funds through them
- Graduate from any stream
- 3 years in the field of capital fundraising
Salary – Commensurate with experience
5. Vice Principal
For Kaivalya Vidya Niketan School
Qualification: Masters’ degree in Science / Commerce / Humanities with more than 50% marks and Professional qualification – B.Ed / M.Ed
Experience: Teaching experience of handling Secondary / Sr. Secondary classes minimum 7 years.
Essential: Knowledge of computer application
Age: Between 35 ot 50 years at the time of application. Relaxable on the basis of merit
Salary: Negotiable based on merit
1. Overall academic supervision of School
2. Responsible for maintaining Discipline and decorum
3. Following up log book of Teachers and Class Supervision
4. Planning and execution of curricular and co-curricular activities
5. Teaching of main subject as per CBSE rules
6. Assisting the Principal / Management as per requirement
7. Any other areas not covered above, relating to the school
6. Operations Manager
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field/ Any Post graduate/Diploma in Civil Engineering ( Preferably with Civil Background)
Experience in management, operations, and leadership. (7 – 8 years).
Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
Excellent communication skills.
7. Assistant Librarian
For job enquiries, please contact our HR – firstname.lastname@example.org
Swami Kuvalayananda Marg, Lonavala – 410403, Maharashtra