1. Yoga Therapist
Regular PG Degree in Yoga/ Regular Degree in Yoga from a recognized University
Any Degree from a recognized University and one-year regular PG Diploma in Yoga (after degree) from a recognized University or an Institute of repute with 05 (Five) years professional Experience.
Consolidated Rs. 30,000/- per month.
Nature of Employment:
Project based Contract.
Location – Mumbai
Research project in collaboration with CCRYN.
1-year contract subject to be extended every year for the next 5 years.
2. Assistant Manager - Fundraising
Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute is looking after a unique individual with excellent communication skills, persuasion skills and having a firm interest in fund raising. A self starter and motivated candidate having at least 3 years experience in capital fundraising shall be preferred for the noble cause of building a Holistic Care Centre for Cancer Survivors and Lifestyle Conditions.
- Solicit donations or sponsorships from individual, business, or government donors for the organization and its causes
- Conduct fundraising strategies for an organization
- Focus on people visiting campus and raise funds through them
- Graduate from any stream
- 3 years in the field of capital fundraising
Salary – Commensurate with experience
Swami Kuvalayananda Marg, Lonavala – 410403, Maharashtra