At Kaivalyadhama, you can avail naturopathy therapy program, carefully designed and implemented to address the root cause of any disorder.
Full Body Massage
Accu. Foot Massage
LIM with Vibrator
Mud Face Pack I Mud Pack
Herbal Face pack
Hot Foot & Arm Bath
Hot Foot Bath
Hot Arm Bath
Gastro Hepatic (G.H.) Pack
Hot & Cold Compress
Full wet sheet pack
Hot wet Pack (Abd/Chest!T-Pack)
Hot wet Pack (Leg/Arm I Throat)
Magnet Belt (Abd./Back/Knee/Cervical/B.P./Diebetes)
Roller with Accupressure (Foot & Back)
Roller with Accupressure With Magnet
Magnet (Hand & Foot)
Hand Spring Massage
The Benefits Of Massage
Massage can Alleviate low-back pain, arthritis, bursitis, fatigue and improve range of motion. Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin. Increase joint flexibility. Lessen depression and anxiety. Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks. Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation. Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling. Reduce spasms and cramping. Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles. Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller. Relieve migraine pain. Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress.
Benefits of Mud Therapy
- Helps improve circulation and relax the muscles
- Improves the digestive activity and sets right the metabolism
- Local application helps relieve inflammations, swellings and reduces pain
- Excellent in skin conditions without open lesions
- Helps bring down blood pressure
- Nourishes the skin
- Conditions the hair
- Specific kind of application relieves the stiffness of joints
Benefits of Mud Pack
Improves the complexion of the skin by getting rid of spots and patches, which appear in various skin disorders. Mud baths are also generally recommended for all skin diseases, including psoriasis, leukoderma and urticaria and other allergic conditions of the skin.
Benefits of Hydro Therapy
- Helps maintain hydration of the body
- Helps in proper secretion of body fluids and maintenance of Ph.
- Aids digestion and prevents constipation
- Improves skin condition and nourishes it
- Maintains the flexibility of joints
- Helps in detoxification
Arm & Foot Bath
- Relieves localized pain and inflammations
- Relieves congestive headaches
- Relieves the spasms of the bronchioles and facilitates easy breathing as in asthma and bronchitis
- Excellent for relieving the numbness and tingling in the extremities as in diabetes mellitus
- Stimulates the circulation towards the pelvic and digestive organs relieves constipation, flatulence and indigestion
- Helps set right the menstrual disorders like dysmenorrhoea, menorrhagia, leucorrhoea
- Helps strengthen the hips and lumbar sacral spine and the coccyx and relieves pain if any
- Beneficial in relieving haemorrhoids
Spine Bath / Anti-Stress Bath
- Stimulates the spinal nerves
- Relaxes the paraspinal muscles
- Helps maintain the blood pressure
- Helps in regulating the moods like anxiety or depression
- Relaxes irritable nerves
- Exposing the entire body with the exception of the head to a superheated atmosphere helps in many ways. Steam inhalation helps decongest the respiratory tract
- Medicated ayurvedic or herbal steam helps rejuvenate the body
- Helps open up the skin pores
- Helps remove the toxins of the skin through sweating
- Helps the skin maintain its natural moisture and softness
There are several packs like abdomen, knee, trunk, shoulder, ankle and neck packs.
Benefits of Wet Packs
- Relieves inflammation and swellings
- Improves circulation
- Relieves the stiffness and spasms of muscles and joints
This is the application of water in the form of a pack wrung out in water of different temperatures.
Benefits of Compresses
- Helps in detoxification of areas which are swollen, blocked or sensitive
- Excellent for tight sore muscles, edema, cellulite
- Stimulates the blood and lymph stream
- Gives soothing, refreshing, calming and decongesting qualities
It is one of the hydrotherapeutic techniques where the body locally or wholly is immersed in water of different temperatures.
Benefits of Immersion
- Helps improve the circulation to the part immersed and also the peripheral circulation
- Helps relieve edema
- Useful in treating skin disorders
- Helps to relieve congestion of the reflex regions thereby relieving symptoms of asthma, migraine, insomnia, etc
The colon is the seat of all toxins in the body. This detoxifying treatment involves a soothing gentle flow of filtered, temperature-controlled water throughout the colon to flush out logged waste and toxins.
Benefits of Enema
- Helps bring about efficient elimination of waste products
- Helps restore tissue and organ function
- Rebalances body chemistry
Benefits of Body Wraps
- Good for acne, eczema, psoriasis and other skin disorders
- A natural anti-inflammatory
- Good for rheumatism and arthritic conditions
- Helps break down cellulite by stimulating the circulation and lymphatic system
- Restores and revitalizes the skin for a healthy appearance
- Improves the skin cells metabolism and gently soothes irritation
- Provides firmness and strength and deeply penetrates the tissues to help clear stored toxins
Naturopathy is a natural healing technique using the healing powers of nature. The principle of Naturopathy is that the accumulation of toxins is the root cause of all diseases. Prevention and elimination of toxins is the route to health. Treatments are based on the 5 great elements of nature that have immense healing properties. There is no role of internal medications in the nature cure system.
The Five great elements of nature and the treatments based on them are:
- Earth – Mud Therapy (Mud baths, Mud packs)
- Water – Hydrotherapeutic methods in the form of Baths, Jets, Packs, Compresses, Immersions
- Air – Breathing exercises, Outdoor walking, Open air baths
- Fire – Sun baths, Diet therapy
- Ether – Fasting therapy
Other Naturopathic Therapies:
- Food and Nutrition
- Magnet therapy
- Physio therapy
This multi disciplinary approach uses the healing power of natural resources like foods, herbs, earth, water, air, sun and magnets to allow the body to heal itself. It helps in degenerative and chronic conditions like asthma and arthritis, gastro-intestinal problems , hypertension & life style disorders.
Naturopathy treatment is a combination of traditional therapies, herbal remedies and healthy habits.
Naturopathy Package – Rs. 6000/- per week
Acupuncture is the treatment of various diseases wherein fine needles are inserted into the specific points of the body. Insertions are made on the surface of the body through the skin, which, theoretically, have the ability to alter various biochemical and physiological conditions in order to achieve the desired effect.
The needles that are inserted, stimulate various sensory receptors, which in turn, stimulate nerves that transmit impulses to the hypothalamic–pituitary system at the base of the brain. The hypothalamus–pituitary glands are responsible for releasing neurotransmitters and endorphins, which are the body’s natural pain killing hormones. Endorphins have an important role in the functioning of the hormonal system, which influences the body’s own internal regulating systems, which stimulates the body’s natural healing abilities.
Over many years, it has been established with ample empirical proof that acupuncture can benefit three areas of health care:
- Promotion of health and well being.
- Prevention of illness.
- Treatment of various medical conditions.
Some of the common medical conditions that are treatable through acupuncture are – asthma, bronchitis, common cold, sinusitis, tonsillitis, allergies, tinnitus, vertigo, throat problem, abdominal pain, constipation, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, acidity, gastritis, PCOD, dysmenorrhea, irregular periods, menopausal symptoms, premenstrual symptoms, arthritis, back pain, neck pain, muscle sprain, fibromyalgia, sciatica, headaches, migraine, incontinence of urine, Parkinson’s disease, anxiety, depression, insomnia, nervousness & stress, hypertension, chronic fatigue, hypo/hyperthyroidism and many more.
Acupuncture package – Rs. 1000/- per week