Yoga and Pain Management
You can Effectively Manage your Pain with Yoga & Naturopathy
Pains is a universal symptom. Pain of any kind makes us desperately seek relief.
Our joint pain or back pain is our body’s signal for prompting self-awareness. Many of us have to continue to live with chronic pain. No matter what kind of physical pain we experience, it’s effect on our life can be devastating, which makes pain management essential for living a fulfilling life.
What is Pain Management?
Pain Management focuses on not only easing your suffering but also improving the quality of your life.
Many practitioners of western and allopathic medicine prescribe pain killers and/or surgery as the only way to feel better and recover. These methods are invasive, and mostly do not address the root cause of the pain.
Physical therapists work to strengthen muscles, but a variety of naturopathic alternatives can control pain and provide relief.
Naturopathy offers the most natural and way to understand and address pain issues at the very core. When pain is controlled, many areas of the body and mind are restored – such as sleep, exercise, mental health, and relief from stress.
Through Naturopathy, safe and effective alternative treatments are explored to eliminate addictive drugs that are used for managing chronic pain.
Pain Management at Kaivalyadhama
At Kaivalyadhama, we emphasise on healing pain and discomfort through natural therapies. The therapeutic techniques used, identify underlying reasons that cause pain. These methods are designed to provide long-term relief to the body and peace of mind.
Our Naturopathy Physician will first consult you personally to understand your pain and assess your mind/body type.
This assessment is systematically applied by our expert, to your health goals for creating a customized pain management plan through natural therapies.
Pain Management Program
Pain, discomfort, and soreness in the joints are very common occurrences that cause tremendous distress to those suffering. The main cause of joint pain is arthritis which denotes an inflammation of the joints and can be treated.
This Program Offers Relief From
Our Pain Management Therapies Include
For eliminating stiffness of joints, balancing all major muscle groups, and improving overall circulation in the body
For removing blockages and improving range of motions of joint & muscles
For alleviating pain particularly in painful areas, relaxing the muscle spasm, stimulating certain chemicals in the brain that boost the immune system, relieving stress and depression
For reducing stress, inducing deep relaxation, improving circulation, and revitalizing energy levels
For relaxation, improvement of nerve functions, improvement in brain power, increased blood circulation, boosting metabolism and energy levels, reduction in pain intensity
For reducing swelling and stiffness in the joints affected by arthritis, helping blood vessels to dilate to enhance blood flow to the affected area for toxin removal
Local application helps to relieve inflammation, swelling, and pain reduction
For relieving numbness and tingling in the extremities, and stimulating the nerves to enhance circulation
For removal of scar tissue breakdown, tissue relaxation, increase in muscle stimulation and vasodilation
For getting rid of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, faster healing, encouraging tissues to release toxins
For detoxification of areas which are swollen, blocked or sensitive, good for tight sore muscles, oedema and cellulite
For relieving inflammation, swelling, stiffness and spasm of muscles that ensures the absence of side effects and shows visible results within 2-3 weeks
Steps Involved in the Treatment Procedure
- Tissue repair from the roots due to intense and deep herbal treatments
- Reduced inflammation
- Increased lubrication between joints
- Reduces stiffness and pain in joints
- Improved circulation and nutrition to the joints, which helps in reducing pain
- Release of natural pain killers in the body from muscles, known as muscles opiates, that helps in relieving pain
- Stimulation for release of endorphins as it works through the pain gate pathway
Duration: Minimum 1 Week
Price: Rs. 10,000/- 1 week
Don’t let pain dictate your life any longer.
We are here to help you find new ways to manage your pain with Yoga & Naturopathy…!!
- Our programs are designed for participants who are independent.
- We do not provide transport for commuting within the campus.
- We do not provide any attendant. It is advisable to understand the limitations before making a booking.
- The confirmation of the stay of the participant lies with Kaivalyadhama Management on arrival in which case the booking amount will be refunded.
The battle with the COVID-19 Pandemic is not over yet, thus we are taking every necessary precaution. Your safety & Health is our concern.
- We request you to please cooperate with us when we expect you not to move out of the campus during your stay.
- Adherence to COVID 19 appropriate protocols is mandatory.
- ***With the prevailing pandemic situations, Symptomatic participants may require to undergo a RAT test on discretion of the Medical Officer
Let us Stay Healthy, Safe & Happy
Stay and Reservations
- For enhancing your personalised yoga experience, payments and bookings for all bespoke programs are accepted after discussion with our doctors, ON ARRIVAL only
- Wheelchairs are available on request