Shakti practices and Beeja Mantra Chanting Workshop
July 8th – 13th, 2019
- Understanding the Feminine Divine manifesting as seed energies within us and the basis of Shakti Yoga.
- Knowledge of Shakti practices for healing the Mind and Body
- Learning Beeja Mantras for healing various ailments and health conditions
- Shakti Mudras for healing, concentration and empowerment
- Visualization therapies from the Indic Shakti Traditions
- Healing with the Sri Yantra and powerful Srividya techiniques
- Accessing the Dashomahavidyas – the ten wisdom shaktis and the core vibrations within us.
- Recognising your true nature with the four Maha-Shaktis
- INNER JOURNEYS and travel beyond the body…
Beejas are Shaktis or vibrational Core energies that govern and effect our lives and the purity and power with which we work with our inner and outer environments.
Dr. Shruti Nada Poddar
Dr. Shruti Poddar, Founder Shruti foundation and currently Chairperson of PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Rajasthan State, is a Globally recognized Mentor, Educationist, Teacher Trainer, Musician and Healer, a Heritage Conservationist, a Poet, as well as a Tourism and Wellness Entrepreneur. She was awarded and Honorary Doctorate in December 2017 for her great contribution in the field of Education and Wellness
Workshop Teaching – Rs. 7,500/-
Accommodation (Single rooms with meals)
- Single Standard room with common bath – Rs. 8,000/-
- Single Standard room with attached bath – Rs. 11,600/-
- Single Executive Room – Rs. 12,800/- (additional Rs. 2200 for AC with taxes extra)
- Single Deluxe Room – Rs. 19,400 + tax (additional Rs. 2200 for AC with taxes extra)
Accommodation (Double rooms with meals)
- Double Standard room with common bath – Rs. 13,200/-
- Double Standard room with attached bath – Rs. 17,000/-
- Double Executive Room – Rs. 18,200/- (additional Rs. 2200 for AC with taxes extra)
- Double Deluxe Room – Rs. 25,400 + tax(additional Rs. 2200 for AC with taxes extra)
Participants from Nada Anusandhan workshop, held in 2017, share their experience.
PLEASE NOTE: The workshop teaching fees – Rs. 7,500 per person is payable on registration. Form submissions without payment of this fees will not be accepted. Accommodation and meals are payable on arrival.
WORKSHOP DATE: July 8th – 13th, 2019
Check-in: Sunday, July 7th 2019, between 1 to 4 pm
Check-out: Sunday, July 14th 2019, 10 am onwards
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation application before 7 days – refund after deducting 15% administrative charges of registration fees and 12.5% of room tariff.
- Cancellation application less than 7 days – refund after deducting 15% administrative charges of registration fees and 25% of room tariff.
- No Verbal cancellation to be entertained