Shakti Practices and Beeja Mantra ChantingA workshop for self-healing and harmony
July 8th – 13th, 2019
- Understanding the Feminine Divine manifesting as seed energies within us and the basis of Shakti Yoga.
- Knowledge of Shakti practices for healing the Mind and Body
- Learning Beeja Mantras for healing various ailments and health conditions
- Shakti Mudras for healing, concentration and empowerment
- Visualization therapies from the Indic Shakti Traditions
- Healing with the Sri Yantra and powerful Srividya techiniques
- Accessing the Dashomahavidyas – the ten wisdom shaktis and the core vibrations within us.
- Recognising your true nature with the four Maha-Shaktis
- INNER JOURNEYS and travel beyond the body…
Dr. Shruti Nada Poddar
Dr. Shruti Poddar, Founder Shruti foundation and currently Chairperson of PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Rajasthan State, is a Globally recognized Mentor, Educationist, Teacher Trainer, Musician and Healer, a Heritage Conservationist, a Poet, as well as a Tourism and Wellness Entrepreneur. She was awarded and Honorary Doctorate in December 2017 for her great contribution in the field of Education and Wellness
Workshop Teaching – Rs. 7,500/-
Accommodation (Single rooms with meals)
- Single Standard room with common bath – Rs. 8,000/-
- Single Standard room with attached bath – Rs. 11,600/-
- Single Executive Room – Rs. 12,800/- (additional Rs. 2200 for AC with taxes extra)
- Single Deluxe Room – Rs. 19,400 + tax (additional Rs. 2200 for AC with taxes extra)
Accommodation (Double rooms with meals)
- Double Standard room with common bath – Rs. 13,200/-
- Double Standard room with attached bath – Rs. 17,000/-
- Double Executive Room – Rs. 18,200/- (additional Rs. 2200 for AC with taxes extra)
- Double Deluxe Room – Rs. 25,400 + tax(additional Rs. 2200 for AC with taxes extra)
Participants from Nada Anusandhan workshop, held in 2017, share their experience.
PLEASE NOTE: The workshop teaching fees – Rs. 7,500 per person is payable on registration. Form submissions without payment of this fees will not be accepted. Accommodation and meals are payable on arrival.
WORKSHOP DATE: July 8th – 13th, 2019
Check-in: Sunday, July 7th 2019, between 1 to 4 pm
Check-out: Sunday, July 14th 2019, 10 am onwards
Enquiries: Write to Us
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation application before 7 days – refund after deducting 15% administrative charges of registration fees and 12.5% of room tariff.
- Cancellation application less than 7 days – refund after deducting 15% administrative charges of registration fees and 25% of room tariff.
- No Verbal cancellation to be entertained