Yoga at Workplace
Researchers have found that people who practiced Yoga before or during work hours were better equipped to handle whatever challenges they had to face that day. Yoga at workplace can improve your productivity, motivation, energy levels and thus help in your professional success. This specially curated Yoginar will help you remain healthy, mentally relaxed, physically fit and improve your workplace efficiency.
- Increased every levels and reduced fatigue
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Increased confidence and focus
- Improved posture and flexibility
- Better immunity and health
- Enhanced morale and creativity
- Reduce irritation and aggression
- Increased productivity and performance
- Simple practices on the chair even in formal attire
- On chair Surya Namaskar
- Spine and body movements for protection from back/neck pain and eye strain
- Breathing and mental relaxation techniques
- Interaction with trainer
Yog Acharaya Vivek Tiwari holds a Master Degree in Yog from Kaivalyadhama. He is also a certified STOTT Pilates Instructor. He has over 24 years of experience in conducting workshops on Pranayama, Meditation, Tratak, Therapy Asana, Stress Management, Back pain, Cancer, Chronic cure etc. He has travelled globally and was recently deputed at the Consulate General of India, Saint Petersburg, Russia by Government of India. He is highly recognized and appreciated for his outstanding work in the field of Yoga and Indian Culture with specific focus on Therapeutic, Anatomical and the Scientific aspect.
Zoom app downloaded on your tab, smartphone or PC / Laptop with internet connection.
Rs. 510 per person
Date and Timings
Date: 21st December 2020, Monday
Time: 5.30 pm IST
Duration: 90 Minutes