Management of Back Health through Yoga
Cause, Prevention, and Management
Facilitator: Shri. Neeraj Singh
Medium of Communication: English
Duration of Program: 2:15 hours
Dates: 22nd and 23rd Jan 2022
Fees: 2100 INR (Basic), 3100 INR (Support)
Medium: Online/ E-learning
…our everyday habits are responsible for back pain?
…back pain is one of the most common ailments for doctor visits?
…back pain can also be a result of emotional stress and a sedentary lifestyle?
…back-related issues can be cured through stretching and correct breathing techniques?
- Back pain is caused due to a disturbance of movement in spinal joints and back muscles.
- Other causes can be strains, injuries, incorrect posture, and inactive lifestyle.
- Traditional Yoga has the power to heal mental and physiological concerns.
- By achieving a balance of one’s physical, emotional, and spiritual abilities, Yoga can help to ease your back pain.
- Yoga asanas (postures) and pranayama (controlled breathing) can recover, relieve, and prevent specific back conditions.
- By increasing blood circulation, Yoga works on the anatomy of back muscles, nerve system, joints, ligaments, tissues, and discs.
- Traditional Yoga facilitates overall spinal mobility, flexibility and stability.
- Yoga meditation reduces negative emotional strains and anxieties that cause imbalance and impact the body, leading to back disorders.
- Practice of Yoga inspires patience and positivity. It calms and soothes the mind to build a strong core and a healthy back.
- The 2-day workshop YOGA FOR THE BACK AND SPINE by Kaivalyadhama, one of the oldest Yoga institutes in the world, highlights the therapeutic benefits of traditional Yoga by establishing mind-body equilibrium.
- Through concept, practice, and chanting sessions that help strengthen and stretch back muscles and tissues.
- The course focuses on awareness, recovery, and prevention of back-related issues and symptoms.
- Series of poses with accompanied by breathing techniques reduce muscle tension, increase blood flow, and remove toxins to nourish good health of the back.
- The workshop aims at improved posture alignment, while making the back supple and elastic.
- It encourages holistic lifestyle changes and posture maintenance for long-term back management.
- Understanding causes of back pain
- Effective Yoga techniques to relieve back pain
- Back and neck pain therapy
- Back pain management & prevention
- Chanting for relieving stress
(for details, please see Schedule)
About the Facilitator:
Shri. Neeraj Singh is an experienced yoga teacher at Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute, Lonavla. He has been teaching Yoga at Kaivalyadhama for many years; and with his guidance, many people have benefited. Mr. Neeraj has been holding a Sunday Asana class on online workshop medium since 2020 with Kaivalyadhama, along with the collaboration of Yoga & Wellness Chandra, Japan (with a consecutive interpretation into Japanese by Dr. Motoko Saito who is a founder of Yoga & Wellness Chandra, Japan) and it has been a huge success. Mr. Neeraj has a deep knowledge of traditional Yoga.
Cause Of back pain
Yoga Therapy for Back and neck
Tips in acute back pain
Yoga Therapy for Back
Instructions for Attending the Workshop:
- Please be seated in a well-ventilated place during the workshop, especially for comfort during the practice sessions.
- Keep yourself hydrated throughout.
Instructions for Meals Before/After the Practice:
- In case you have consumed a heavy meal, kindly practice after a gap of at least 2 hours.
- After snacking moderate foods (solids/liquids), practice after a gap of at least 1 hour.
- A meal can be taken after 30 minutes of practice.
- Recordings for each Series will be available for 7 days post workshop.
- Please be mindful that recording/s are being shared in good faith to support you in your practices or study.
- Kindly honor its intellectual property rights by not downloading it on your device or forwarding it to any other person.
Certificate of Participation:
- A certification of participation will be provided on the request for that please write to email@example.com after your registration.
- Please register for the workshop with the exact name you would like to receive on your certificate.
- Kindly note that requests for change of name will not be entertained after the certificate has been issued.
Zoom app downloaded on your tab, smartphone or PC / Laptop with internet connection.
Date and Timings
Dates: 22nd and 23rd Jan 2022
You may register by paying either Basic/Support Fees
Your kind gesture will help us support poor patients, education for needy, gaushala, organic farming, herb plantation and yoga research at Kaivalyadhama.
No refund policy
Please pay and book your spot through the link above. We will send you email instructions with credentials post registration.
Query for this workshop? Please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org