Optimize Your Life with Breath
Unlock the secrets of breathing techniques for enhanced mental focus.
Harness the power of “Prana” to promote physical and emotional well-being.
Heal and revitalize your being, and tap into the blessings of your ancestral heritage through energetic transference.
Welcome to our Breath Optimization Workshop. Discover the power of breath and how it can optimize your life. In this workshop, we will explore various breathing techniques that can have wide-reaching benefits on your physical and mental well-being.
Join for an invigorating online workshop that will help you unwind after a long and stressful day. Get ready to experience the transformative effects of breath-work, pranayama, and energy transference.
Studies have shown that interventions such as mindfulness, breathing exercises, and stretching can significantly improve mental and physical health. These interventions have been found to reduce fatigue, anxiety, and symptoms of depression while increasing resilience and flexibility.
Breathing exercises, in particular, have been proven to be effective relaxation techniques with outstanding physical and mental health benefits. Deep, meditative breathing promotes mindfulness, allowing us to focus on the present moment without judgment.
By incorporating breath optimization into your daily routine, you can experience immediate improvements in both your physical and mental health. The breath of consciousness is an essential exercise that culminates in a spiritual gain.
Through this workshop, you will learn how to enhance your breathing awareness meditatively and improve it as a means of promoting physical and mental health. This workshop will guide you through various breathing exercises that can decrease respiration frequency and maximize the amount of blood gases in your body.
About the Facilitator
Shri. Prameet Kotak is a wellness coach with 25+ years of global experience in the wellness industry. He is an alumnus of Kaivalyadhama. He is a breathing specialist and also a sleep coach, offering tools for optimised breathing and enhanced sleep patterns, thereby enhancing performance. He serves corporates, gyms, sports teams, athletes, retreats, hotels, and individuals with tools leading towards a vision of healthier and happier communities. He is an internationally acclaimed Life coach (Global systemic activation, Barcelona) Personal trainer (Australia), Yoga Instructor (India), Remedial Massage Therapist (Australia), and Energetic Transference Teacher (India).He is known for his personalized sessions, even in larger groups and his USP lies in combining tradition with science.
Instructions for attending the Workshop
- Please be seated in a well-ventilated place during the workshop, especially for comfort during the practice sessions.
- Keep yourself hydrated throughout.
Instructions for Meals before/after the practice
- In case you have consumed a heavy meal, kindly practice after a gap of at least 4 hours.
- After snacking moderate foods (solids/liquids), practice after a gap of at least 1 hour.
- A meal can be taken after 30 minutes of practice.
- Recordings for workshop will be available for 10 days post each series till the next series starts.
- Please be mindful that recording/s are being shared in good faith to support you in your practices or study.
- Kindly honor its intellectual property rights by not downloading it on your device or forwarding it to any other person.
Certificate of Participation
- A certification of participation will be provided on request.
- Please register for the workshop with the exact name you would like to receive on your certificate.
- Kindly note that requests for change of name will not be entertained after the certificate has been issued.
Zoom app downloaded on your tab, smartphone or PC / Laptop with internet connection.
Following are 3 options; you can choose any one of them to participate in this Workshop
Date and Timings
Dates: 2nd September 2023
Time: 16:30 to 18:30 (IST)
You may register by paying either Basic/Support/Contribution Fees
1,500 /- INR
Your kind gesture will help us support poor patients, education for needy, gaushala, organic farming, herb plantation and yoga research at Kaivalyadhama.
No refund policy
Please pay and book your spot through the link above. We will send you email instructions with credentials post registration.
Query for this workshop? Please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org