Detox & Rejuvenate with Yoga and Diet
Our modern lifestyle with all its gadgets and comforts has shown to create toxins in our bodies, which eventually leads to diseases. Given the current fragile environment, it is all the more important to detox and free ourselves of such toxins so that we are rejuvenated and recharged.
Yoga talks about six cleansing processes (shatkriyas) which are immensely beneficial and naturopathic diet also offers excellent techniques to cleanse our bodily systems. A balanced diet brings equanimity of the emotions, body, mind and soul. After all, we are what we eat…garbage in garbage out. So being mindful and absolutely conscious of what fuel we are putting in your body is important!
This Yoginar will focus on Asanas, Pranayama, Dhyana and Diet which will help in a simple and complete detox within one week.
What is Detox?
- A process and period during which one gets rid of toxins or unhealthy substances in the body.
- Enhancing the bodily function to be at its peak for better results.
What are the Potential Benefits of Detox?
- Weight Loss
- Immune System Support
- Discourage Liver & Kidney Stone
- Support Whole Body Detox
- Boost Energy
- Increase Vitality
- Prevent Cellular Degeneration & Aging
Who Needs to do Detox?
Everyone needs a periodic detox. But it is more critical for people who are:
- Breathing polluted air
- Eating unhealthy/processed/junk diet
- Drinking flavoured/coloured/ carbonated/alcoholic drinks
- Dealing with daily urban city stress
- Having constipation and lack of enough sleep
- Living in the modern society and have a sedentary lifestyle
- Feel stressed and anxious
A Yogic Detox can also help you deal with
- Chronic fatigue & laziness (despite sufficient sleep)
- Frequent infections, allergic reactions
- Chronic digestive issues, such as constipation, diarrhoea, heartburn / acidity, IBS, bloating, and gas & cough
- Lifestyle disorders, such as diabetes, blood pressure, heart ailments, back and neck pain
- Excessively dry or oily skin, or skin itching
Mr. Ravi Dixit is the Joint Director of Kaivalyadhama Mumbai with over 40 years’ experience in Yoga and Naturopathy. He has taught across countries like USA, UK, Canada, Indonesia, Singapore and has authored four books on Yoga. He has conducted several programs for the Police force, government, corporates and has been invited to write for leading magazines and journals. His motto is to spread Yogic Joy to people.
Zoom app downloaded on your tab, smartphone or PC / Laptop with internet connection.
Rs. 510 per person
Date and Timings
Date: 23 November 2020, Monday
Time: 5.30 pm IST
Duration: 90 Minutes
Note: A lighter stomach and a quieter environment, where you will you will be able to spend 90 mins of your time without too much disturbance or distraction, is favourable for getting the optimum benefit out of the session.