by Prof R. S. Bhogal
1st – 8th December 2019 & 9th - 16th February 2020
About the workshop
This traditional method of learning and practising meditation towards holistic health has been in practice in India for thousands of years, healing people with chronic illnesses and psychosomatic disorders, relieving them from day-to-day pain and stress, and leading them towards a rejuvenated life filled with inner peace and harmony.
This workshop will be beneficial particularly for:
- Stress Management
- A sure way to help heal you out of chronic/ psychosomatic disorders
- Evolving one’s own pure Self towards deeper peace & harmony within
Benefits of this workshop
You will experience a holistic transformation in your life. You will understand that relief from specific physical and mental disorders – e.g. diabetes or depression, migraines or mood swings, tiredness or hypertension – can be achieved through meditation and a holistic approach to health. Moreover, you will be enriched by the knowledge that traditional meditation techniques are trusted, non-intrusive ways of healing one’s self.
During the workshop, participants will learn the subtler aspects of breathing and how it is essential in achieving states of awareness, relaxation, physical, mental and emotional well-being.
They will discover how chanting specific mantras reaches the unconscious mind, opening up and activating energies which have the power to improve and transform lives.
Prof R. S. Bhogal
Prof. R. S. Bhogal is a post graduate in psychology. He has more than two decades of research and teaching experience. At Kaivalyadhama, he is currently heading the Scientific Research Department. An ardent practitioner of meditation, his workshops are renowned in India and abroad for its traditional approach to healing.
- Cancellation application before 7 days – refund after deducting 15% administrative charges of registration fees and 12.5% of room tariff.
- Cancellation application less than 7 days – refund after deducting 15% administrative charges of registration fees and 25% of room tariff.
- No Verbal cancellation to be entertained
Workshop Teaching fees – NO REFUND (Transferrable to another workshop within six months)
Accommodation and meals:
- Cancellation application before 7 days – refund of 75% of the amount paid.
- Cancellation application less than 7 days – no refund.
- Please email cancellation requests to email@example.com. Verbal cancellation requests are not accepted.
- Meditation and meditational techniques in the yogic system of practices are advanced practices and hence need to be done upon and after the introduction and familiarity with prior practices. (Yamas, Niyamas, Asanas and Pranayama)
- Shat Kriyas(Six Cleansing practices) are extremely essential and need to be practiced as per protocol.
- Appropriate diet needs to be followed as per yogic protocol.
- One needs to be able to sit comfortably (as per yogic protocol) for the duration of the practice.
- One needs to inform the instructor of any prescription medication that they are taking, especially anti-depressants and anti-anxiety.
- During the course and also as a part of personal practice, if one notices any feeling of discomfort, uneasiness, emotional extremes and emotional disturbances, they are advised to stop the practice immediately and seek professional counselling.
- The institute is not responsible for any health issues whatsoever, arising as a result of incorrect practices and failure to follow the above protocol.