B.A. – Yoga Philosophy
BACHELOR IN ARTS – YOGA PHILOSOPHY (BA)
Objectives of the Course
- To impart the basic knowledge about Yoga, its basis and applications.
- To promote the awareness of positive health, personality development and psycho-spiritual evolution.
- To train students to take up Yoga Science as a profession.
- To prepare the students in Yoga Science to pursue for higher aspects of Yoga at the post graduate level
and Yoga Research.
Duration of the Course
The course will be of three academic years (six semesters) duration.
Successful completion of 10+2 in all streams or equivalent with minimum 45% marks.
- Age: No age limit
- Medical Fitness: Certified by the competent authority.
Intake Capacity: 10
The Credit based syllabus is designed to fulfill aforesaid objectives containing theory subjects, practical, field training in Yoga, Yoga therapy and assignments.
Scheme of Evaluation – As per the university rules.
Scheme of Examination – will be separate of each semester.
Marks and Gradation – As per the University Rules.
Medium of instructions: English / Hindi / Marathi
For Indian Students:
Course Fee – Rs. 42500/-
Boarding & Lodging – Rs. 1,12,500/-
Total – Rs. 1,55,000/-
For International Students
Course Fee – USD 3125
Boarding & Lodging – USD 9375
Total – USD 12500